40 Scarlett rose

The next day news about all the meat that was given was all the talk through the village and because of the roses left behind someone decided on the name Scarlett rose. I ha f awoken around noon and shuffled downstairs. I had sat down where there was a hot cup of coffee waiting for me and a kakashi sitting across from the cup. I assumed he wanted to talk to me but as I sat down he said nothing. We sat there in silence as I drank my coffee.
"....samuel?" He asked and my head automatically went to the table.
"god damn it Robbie." I mumbled and kakashi laughed. I finished up my coffee and we went to the bridge. I walked up to tazuna.
"how long till the bridge is complete?" I asked and he checked his clip board.
"normally?...six months but with you here possibly..." he took a moment to think about it.
"a month and a half?" He said but I was worried. These people won't survive two months. They have nothing. I rubbed the back of my head and was handed a jacket and a pair of gloves.
"thanks." I said slipping them both on and started working. As I was working I overheard a conversation between two workers and Kakashi.
"...Scarlett rose brought everyone food last night!"
"save my family that's for sure."
"Scarlett rose?" kakashi asked. I knew it was him by his voice.
"yeah some one late last night brought every one meat and some people plants. They left a rose at everyone's house. So we call them Scarlett rose.

Third person pov

Kakashi glanced over at Sam and remembered the smell of roses from this morning.
"does anyone have any idea who it is?" He asked and they both shook there head.
"no but as soon as we find out we plan to thank them" they both said. Sam heard the conversation and had no intention on telling everyone it was her. Sam continued doing the work of ten men unaware of Kakashi watching her every move. Half way through the day a noticeable difference was made in the progress before a large splash was heard. Sam looked over and saw everyone crowding around the area and knew someone has fallen in. She dropped the bar and jumped over them all diving into the water. No man wanted to risk it there jackets being to heavy and it would have taken to long to take it off as the man probably already sunk to the bottom by now. She let the weight drag her down and grabbed a hold of the man who looked up at her with dear on his eyes. She pushed off the bottom and put chakra in her feet and lungs helping her get to the surface faster. Above the surface on the bridge everyone watched in suspense but the one who was worried the most was Kakashi. They all cheered when both f there heads broke the surface and someone threw her a rope. She tied it around the man and they started hauling him up while she climbed up the side of the bridge skillfully before continuing on with her work like nothing happened. The men surrounded there friend making sure he was alright before looking over at Sam who was carrying another beam across the bridge. The man thankful went over to her and bowed.
"you saved my life! I am forever in your debt!" he said with tears in his eyes.
"don't mention it." was all she said. Later on in the day it was about time to leave most of the men were tired but Sam was still going on strong. Not letting the heat stop her she pushed on till Kakashi put a hand on her shoulder.
"time to go in." He said to her and she nodded putting the bar down and walking back with him.

Sam's pov

I walked back to the house silently with kakashi. Haku was waiting for me by the door and I tried to make a run for it but Kakashi stopped me and handed me off to haku.
"your gonna eat even if I have to force it down your throat." He said and I gulped nodded. I walked inside ready to eat and finished before the rest of the team could make it down. I had plans for tonight. As they all sat down I stayed in my seat and listened boredly as they all talked. Naruto and sasuke having a stupid little contest before throwing up.
"im not cleaning it fuck that." I said leaning back. Sakuras eye twitched.
"you know you don't have to be so rude." she said to me and I glared at her.
"I wasnt being rude so shut the fuck up." I told her before kakashi reached over and slapped me upside the head.
"watch your language." He mumbled reading. I rolled my eyes and sakura glared at me so I glared back.
"wanna fight bitch?!" I asked and she seemed to back off.
"that's what I thought" I said before getting slapped upside the head again.
"will you stop that?!" I asked and kalashi shook his head.
"i'll stop when you loose the language." He said and I groaned.
"you people are no fun....where's ace?" I asked and Kakashi shrugged. Then I looked at zabuza and he shrugged to. They both had innocent looks on there faces.
"alright well one of you two knows where she's at so you better pipe up, or else!" I said and they looked at each other before shrugging again. They didn't think I noticed but I did when they secretly winked at each other.
"but Kakashi sensai didn't you mhph" was all naruto got out before Kakashi covered his mouth with a closed eye smile....
I raised an eye brow at him and that's when I heard the banging and muffled noises coming from the closet.
"you didn't...."