Ch20 what they think.

I spent the next ten minutes trying to catch robbie. I almost caught her a few times but she had help. Almost there.
"Gotcha!" I shouted as I caught her arm.
"You got me you got me." Robbie shouted laughing like a mad man....I noticed she has a high laugh kinda like a bell. It was really cute. I thought back to when all the fangirls were glaring at her for sitting my seat. If they hurt her they will pay.
Kakashis pov
I was walking back to the village from my solo mission. It was nothing difficult I just had to receive a scroll from the neighboring village.
I wonder if Sam will be mad that I dropped robbie of at her school but I couldn't find any body and when I asked the hokage they are all out of the village. The only people left in the village are Ibiki but he's doing a interrogation at the moment and Sam would kill me for letting robbie see that.
Then there guy and his daughter. She wouldn't be to happy about that either so Iruka was the only option.
"Ah kakashi your back did you bring another s ranked criminal this time. Perhaps the demon of the mist. Or maybe one of the akasuki." The hokage said with a light tone.
"No not this time. Do you want me to I'm sure they would love a chance to meet you." I replied back not missing a beat.
"No no please don't the bloody nightmare is enough. By the way how is life with Sam and robbie?" He asked me.
"Oh there good kids really. Except when someone threatens robbie than Sam really does become a bloody nightmare. I honestly can't believe someone would abuse Sam like that." I told him. I want Sam to forget those memories I feel like there both my daughter's and I don't want them to remember that. She says she's fine but you can tell in her eyes it haunts her. There both good kids. I don't want anything to happen to them.
Sasukes pov
That new girl Sam is strange. First she sits next to me and yells at every body else because she claims to want to sit next to that loser. Then when I'm hiding she traps me in a jutsu. Me. Then causes the fangirls to catch me and almost rape me. Next as she's taking the test some random girl burst into the class and sits on her back and she acts like it happens every day.
She begs Iruka to let her stay she seems like the type of person to never beg. And her test when she took it not only did she make three perfect clones she was able to place them were she wanted. When all the fangirls looked at the other girl she looked capable of murder but when she fell asleep on the loser she looked almost....happy.
They are both strange we hardly know anything about them bit they walk amongst us as if they know everything about us.
Sakura / Ino pov
That new girl Sam and her 'sister' are total bitches. If I end up on the same team as her I don't know what I'll do. That's if she passes.
I bet she just wants sasuke to herself. Why canyon she see that sasuke loves me.
"Hey forhead!" I heard the pig yell. I stopped and looked behind me.
"What do you want pig?" I asked her as she walked up to me.
"What do you think of the new girl....Sam was it." She asked.
"I hate her. First she sits next to my sasuke then she glares at us for no apparent reason." I told her.
"I hate her to. But almost every body was glaring at her sister. So that last parts understandable. Her sister reminds me of a doll." Now that I think about it I see were she's coming at. Her sister was really cute with a dirty blonde Bob and big blue eyes she really did resemble a doll.
"I think we need to do something to get rid of Sam" the pig offered and it didn't sound like a bad idea.
"Hey ino let's call a truce until we get rid of the latest threat." She looked at me like I grew a second head. Then understood were I was coming from.
"Alright after all the enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Aces pov
Hatake isn't that the last name of daddys YOUTHFUL rival? IF SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF DADDYS YOUTHFUL RIVAL THEN SHE IS NOW MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL. I will have to ask about it later but she's really pretty her and her sister. And she acts like she's been doing jutsus her whole life.
..maybe she has. She kinda acts like daddy's rival as well. She seems rather lazy and laid back but is really powerful. I MUST MAKE HER MY RIVAL....DADDY WILL BE SO PROUD.
Ibikis pov
As I tortured my newest victim I couldn't help but think of Sam as she did the same with hers.
Such a strange child first she's nice and sweet the next she's a cold blooded killer. I will never understand her. But she does have some interesting torture methods that I'll admit I've never thought of before. There good kids a little crazy but good.....That reminds me have I even seen Sam eat since she got here.....well when we got Raman I did but I think that's it....I'll have to ask kakashi about that when I see him next.
I finished up my little bit of fun and went to go get something to eat. Hearing people scream sure makes me hungry. Walking through the village I was looking around and taking my time....I had nothing else to do today. Maybe I'll relax and just stay at home....Yeah that sounds like a good idea.
Iruka pic
Sam and her sister are something else. First Sam is cold hearted then she's so gentle and it's all because of that girl. Although her drawings amuse me but there really well drawn. One is a picture of Sasuke and naruto kissing. Another is of her and kakashi. The last two were both of Sam. One looks like she just came from a fight her hair ruffled and her clothes are torn. And she seemed to have blood splatter every were on her. The other one is more peaceful Sam looks to be sleeping in a field in both pictures she has her mask on.
"I know just what to do with them!" With that I hung them on the board where everyone can see them.