36 flash back

We arrived at tazunas house in a short time I rode on zabuzas back the entire time. We were chatting happily.
"Hey zabuza will you help me train again?" I asked. And the others stopped.
"he trained you?" And I nodded.

Flash back

Me and Robbie were traveling through the forest looking for a good spot to rest and hunt for the night. I froze when I heard a twig snap. I looked around and got into fighting position.
"Come out I know your there!" I shouted and waited a second. A sword was thrown at me and I caught it by the blade. I had blood running down my hand and down my arm. I looked at the sword.
"Zabuza get out here and fix my hand you asshole!" I screamed... Most people would be dead and or killed... Not me. I watched as he stepped out and look at me.
"your not dead." he observed and I felt my eye twitch.
"how did you do that?" He asked and I shrugged.
"Honestly that was pure luck and my hand is in so much pain right now it's not even funny" I said and I clentched my teeth. I looked at him and stood in front of Robbie prepared to protect her. I was already hurt from doing something stupid...I fell out of a tree... Trying to catch a squirrel....I wanted it as a pet...bin pretty sure I bruised some of my ribs they hurt like a bitch. I was hungry and tired and so not in a good condition to fight. I looked at zabuza
"look just fix my hand and we'll be on our way deal?" I said and zabuza tilted his head.
"how about no?" He said before rushing at me. My eyes widened and I shoved Robbie out of the way and took the blunt of the blow. He sent his fist into my stomach and I coughed up blood. He then sent an elbow to my temple and I flew back and hit my head on a rock and was out like a light. When I next woke up I was in a bed and there was someone by my side. I sat up and groaned.
" where the hell am I?" I asked rubbing my head.
" your at the hide out." the person next to me said and my head snapped over to him.
"haku?" I asked and he tilted his head.
"you know my name?" he asked and I nodded. My eyes widened and I looked around.
"where's robbie?!" I asked.
"she's in the next room with zabuza." When haku said this I shot up from bed and ignored his protest to stay in bed I ran through the door.
"robbie!" I panicked but bursted out laughing. Robbie was putting make up on zabuza. Zabuza froze and turned to look at me.
"uh...your sister is very convincing...." That's all he said as an excuse but that's all he needed.
"she really is." I said before I grabbed my ribs. Haku came up to me and ushered me back to the bed. Robbie and zabuza walked in. "so what exactly happened to ya?" Zabuza asked and I blushed.
"she fell out of a tree trying to catch a squirrel." Robbie said bluntly and threw started laughing while I crossed my arms pouting.
"nobody's perfect." I said.
"yeah but we haven't fallen out of trees." They said in unison and stared at each other. They blinked and turned back to me.
"Well...your sister won a bet and we agreeded to take you in for a bit." Zabuza mumbled.
"what bet did she win?" I asked curious and tried to get out of bed.
"get back in bed or else" haku warned the same time as zabuza said.
"memory." I nodded...she's got a heck of a memory. When haku wasn't looking I tried to sit up again and the next thing I knew I was pressed to the bed and restrained.
"oh come on!" I said and haku smirked.
"i warned ya." Was all he said before walking out of the room. Withen three weeks I was allowed out of bed but I still couldn't train. A week later I was training with zabuza and haku.

///////////////////////////////////////

Someone was snapping there fingers in my face. It was kakashi.
"sam! Sam! You there?!" He asked and I punched him.
"whoops sorry kakashi I guess I zoned out." I said and looked at him as he laid on the ground. I climbed down from zabuzas back and croutched near him.
"sorry dad." I said and zabuza froze.
"dad?" He asked and I nodded. He knew about my past.
" yeah he adopted me and whined when I called him kakashi instead of dad...Robbie calls him daddy." Zabuza nodded and picked kakashi up.
"i want to kill you but that would make akumu mad and face it she can kick both of our asses." Zabuza said and kakshi nodded. I pouted in the background. "you two are mean." I said. Sakura seemed to be throwing me nasty looks and I turned to look at her.
"what's with the looks pinky?" I asked and she glared at me.
She didn't say anything but I heard her mumble something under her breath "disgusting criminal." she said.
"yes I am but I'm not disgusting." I told her. I would have flipped her off but Robbie was here...wait...no she wasn't...
"where's robbie?" I asked glaring at everyone. Zabuza shrunk back.
"you zoned out and she was tired so she went upstairs to sleep." He said.
"sam!" Haku screamed and looked at me. " When was the last time you ate?!" He asked me and I rubbed my neck.
"um...yesterday?" I tried lying but he glared at me.
"fine fine two months ago happy?" Haku seemed to panic while zabuza face Palmer and kakashi started yelling at me.
"how have you not eaten in two months?!" He asked me and I shrugged.
"young lady you will eat at dinner understood?!" Haku said and I shrunk back and nodded quickly. Haku scares me sometimes.
Dinner will be interesting.