Ch21 Hmmm interesting

KURO AND SHIRO KINDA LOOK LIKE THAT JUST NOT AS OLD OR BADASS.

I was in a good mood. I got my revenge on duck ass and I get to torture at least one person today. So all in all its gonna be a good day. I asked the hokage if I could leave robbie in his office. He obviously said yes.
I was walking to the interrogation building and I'm still trying to figure out what I should do about the shiro situation.
As I walked into the building the Secretary was the first one to greet me.
"Hello dear if you just wait a second Ibiki will be out...." With the look on my face see added."Or you can go back to room 4B and go in there with Ibiki." I nodded and walked back to the room. I opened it and immediately had to side step to avoid a splatter of blood.
"Hey kid what are you doing back here." Said a voice that wasn't ibikis. I looked up and saw a man with long blue hair and purple eyes.
"Oops sorry sir I was looking for Ibiki. Do you know where I can find 4B?" I asked him.
"Yeah it's right next door. Now what would a kid like you want with a man like Ibiki? And doesn't the blood bother you at all."The man asked me.
"In here to do some torturing of my own and cam to check in and get it out if the way." In Certain situations like this it's easier to tell the truth than to lie.
"Alright here I'm done with this and I'll take you over and if you don't mind maybe I'll watch." He suggested. It didn't sound like a bad idea. I saw no reason why not.
"Sure come on I want to check something out with the person I'm torturing." We left and walked over to the next room where Ibiki was waiting.
"Ah Sam there you are....Kira what are you doing here?"Ibiki asked looking at the blue haired man.
"Well Sam here walked in when I was in the middle of having some fun and thought it was your room. So I offered her to show her the right room and asked if I may watch." Ibiki nodded and motioned for us to follow him. And we did.
"here in the back room are kuro and shiro. I've been observing them till you got here and I noticed...shiro acts a lot like robbie." Hmmm interesting.
"If you don't mind I'll be going in there now. And keep an ear out I think I have an idea." I walked into the room and they both stopped and looked at me. One had white hair and and was wearing black clothing. The other had black hair and was wearing white clothes. But they both had the same gold eyes. The one with white clothing got down on his knees and put his forhead to the ground.
"PLEASE WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT HURT SHIRO" I'm guessing this is kuro then.
"Alright but explain to me why." I asked sitting down criss cross applesauce.
" Shiro...shiro is not right in the head. Nobody knows what's wrong with him but he can't seem to grow up. He still needs people to look after him. Like he is a young child. We forces him to do it please hurt me twice as bad but don't hurt him." the brother kuro explained to me.
" Ibiki go get robbie from the hokages." He nooded and left.
"Now if you don't mind...can I run a few test?" He nodded thinking it will help shiro get out of punishment. I can see it on his face and in his eyes.
I walked over to shiro and stopped right in front of him.
"Can you do me a favor and close your eyes." He nodded like a child would. I put wack of my hands to an ear.
"No I'm going to snap my fingers and you tell me where it came from by turning your head. Alright?"
I snapped my left hand and he turned to it. I snapped my right hand and he turned it again. I went back and forth a few times but I snapped my right hand and when we turned I waited. And I snapped it again. His head stayed in the same place.
"Good job now here's a piece of candy." I handed him a piece of chocolate and he ate it.
"Now can you draw me a picture." I asked him after I pulled out paper and some utensils such as pencils markers and crayons.
I waited a few minutes and looked at it. It was drawn the only way a child could.
"Ok I have one final test.IBIKI BRING IN ROBBIE!" Ibiki did as I asked because he got back at around the time I started the second test.
"Robbie stay here and kuro come with me." he didn't do anything but stand up and followed me out the room. We stood there watching for a few minutes those two getting along.
"Ahh I understand now....shiro has autism." Kuro looked at me like I've lost my mind.
"Autism is a brain distinction. It doesn't allow the host to grow up for example a grown man acting like a small child. They forever need someone to take care of them. But they don't need people to smother them. Now where are your parents I will have to explain this to them. Shiro will not be capable of being a ninja unless he is to die." I told him. He looked down.
"We live alone out parents died on a mission last year. I've been taking care of shiro ever since." I nodded in understanding.
"Well don't give up hope for him. He can't be a ninja but he can be a nurse. And just because I know how hard it is to take care of someone like him I'm not going to do anything to either of you. Ibiki would it be possible to let them go." He nodded and got to work on that.
"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I laughed.
"It's alright how bout every once in a while I come over and give you a little break and shiro and robbie can play hm" I asked.
"That sounds good."