SAVE MINNIE and your here why?

I WAS GOING TO STOP ALL UPDATINGS OF MY BOOKS BUT MINNIE ASKED ME TO KEEP GOING SO THAT IS WHAT IM GOING TO DO.
BUT STILL PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THE BOOK CALLED
'SAVE MINNIE' WERE ALMOST TO OUR QUOTA OF 30 READS 30 VOTES AND TWO COMMENTS. NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO HERES TJE NEW CHAPTER.
Sam pov
"ROBBIE?! What the hell are you doing here." Why is she here?! Where's kakashi do I need to kill him. I thought that he would get the hint along with most people....when it comes to robbie I'll kill for her.
"Sam! Kakashi said he had to go on a mission so I had to come here! isn't that great!" I crashed into me and started talking a mile a minute.
"Uhh Sam who is this?" Iruka asked me looking at me with a small smile. I was one the ground on my stomach and she was sitting on my back. I heard a couple of people snicker so I shot them a death glare and smirked when I watched them pale.
"This ruka sensei is my adorable little sister robbie. Why she is here I don't know. I understand that kakashi is on a mission but why she is here I'm not to sure" I said cranning my head to try to look at him in the face. It wasn't working.
"Ruka sensei can she please stay here I promise she'll be quite." I asked him I would use puppy dog eyes but I can't see his face.
"Alright she can stay but she has to be quite." I nodded but regretted it when I banged my chin on the floor.
"Ow god damn it!" I heard the same few people snicker but I was in to much pain to glare at them.
"Ow robbie your heavy can you get off of me." I felt her get off and I stood up and streached and sighed when I heard a loud crack. A few people flinched but oh well there wimps.
"Can I do my test in a few minutes so I can set up robbie. To keep her quite." He nodded.
"I don't see why not. Next is hinata hyuga." I didn't pay attention as I took robbies hand and lead her over to my seat. I sat her down and pulled out and scroll. I opened it up and took out paper and crayons. I put it in front of her and walked back down. It turns out that besides me only three more people needed to take the test.
"Sasuke uchiha" as he stepped forward and did the jutsu I hate to say it but his was flawless. He released the jutsu and looked at me and smirked.
He's going to challenge me well that's not very smart.
"Naruto uzumaki" I could see naruto sweating he did the jutsu but it was dead and pathetic. Poor naruto.
"Ace." Ace? I don't remember her from the show. That's when a girl with green almost teal hair walked up. She had the prettiest gold eyes I've ever seen.
"YES I SHALL COMPLETE THIS JUSTU WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!" Youth isn't that guy and rock Lee.
She completed the jutsu easily hers was also flawless.
"Last but was supposed to go earlier is Sam hatake." When he said my last name the ace girl snapped her head to look at me.
I walked back up to the front and made the hand signs again.
Three more Mes popped up. One right next to me, another behind Iruka and another behind my sister. There is something special about these clones.
"That's very good robbie." The one next to her said. She looked up and looked between the three of me before shrugging and going back to her drawing.
"HI RUKA SENSEI HIW ARE YOU!" The one behind him screamed.....in his ear.....with a chakra enhanced voice....maybe that was a little mean.....nahhh.
"AHHHH WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed. All four of us laughed.
"Sam not only did you make three perfect clones but you were able to place them to were you wanted....how did you do that?" He asked me. I shrugged.
"Lots and lots of practice." He nodded it's like that old saying goes. Practice makes perfect.
"Ok well most of you have passed the test but remember the final exam is in two months. Study and practice hard." He looked at us.
"Now go back to your seats." As everyone filed back I noticed that I put her between duck ass and naruto.
Iruka continued on with the next lesson and robbie kept shifting like something was bothering her.
It took me about a minute to realize that all the girls except a few were glaring at her. I glared right back at them. Daring them to try something. They all yelped.
Iruka jumped and turned around.
"What's going on?!" He asked looking around.
"Nothing Iruka sensei." Everyone simultaneously said. He looked a little creeped out by it. Yes we must be doing something right.
"Well I'm alright um just pay attention." With that he turned around.
All the girls looked at me and I looked back at them. Class continued on and I noticed robbie start to nod of. When she did though she fell asleep on naruto. He gulped and looked up at me probably expecting me to kill him instead I smile softly at him. Not that he could see it.....stupid mask. I pushed over her pictures and coloring utensils and picked her up and laid her on the desk.
Class went of with out a hitch and soon it was time to go.
"Robbie. Robbie wake up." I was nudging her and she slowly rose from the dead.
"Come on robbie it's time to go." She was up and running to the door before I could stop her.
"Robbie stop wait!" Geez she just woke up how does she have this much energy.
Wait......when is kakashi coming back. What am I going to do with robbie while I'm at school. I'll have to think about this later I have a run away robbie to catch.
IRUKA POV
I watched as Sam chased her sister out of the room. I chuckled under my breath and soon the rest of the students were gone. All of them passed today's test except for naruto. Poor boy.
Something caught my eye and it was were robbie was sitting in Sam's seat. I walked over and her drawings were still there. I took a look at them and laughed. They were so cute and I know just what to do with them.