Until The End

*Maddi's POV*

"And then I took up a career in acting in Hollywood. Lucky enough, I got a place in this one movie coming out. Maybe later I'll quit acting and be a singer. I never really pictured myself being an actor but it works..doesn' it?" Brittney asked. I shook my head, and she looked at her feet then back at me, "I have a band you know."

I gasped and hit her arm playfully, "No way? What's the band called?" I asked. She took a sip from her drink in front of her then whispered, "The Stomping Angels." I smirked and gave her a thumbs up, she hit me on my arm and began to laugh when someone walked up to us.

It was Kyleigh.

"Holy shit. I finally found you!" Kyleigh gasped as she leaned forward to catch her breath. I laughed, and gave her a drink of my soda. She took it and sat down, which each gulp she gasped afterwards. As Kyleigh finished drinking, she also finished my soda. I smiled and moved it aside while Kyleigh began to talk. "Oliver called me down her to come and find you. He thinks your phone is off."

I gave her a weird look and took my phone out to only see it was on silent.

Twenty missed calls. Fifteen missed texts.

"Whoops." I giggled and smiled. Kyleigh leaned back in her chair, then leaned forward so she faced me. "He has some really big news. I would hurry up to go there."

I gave her a thumbs up and she gave me one back. I got up and looked at Brittney she smiled, "Go! I bet it's really important. Remember you have my number, text me or call if somethings wrong."

I nodded and headed towards where Oliver was.

~~

I finally made it to the food court and I saw that Oliver was on the phone, I snuck up quietly behind him and listened to what he was saying,

"Yeah. She doesn't know. You don't feel good about this? Aww babe. It's alright, I love you-"

That's when I tapped his shoulder and he jumped. "Hey Oli." I said and he continued what he was saying. "I love you mum. See you soon." He hung up and I took a seat across the table from him.

He gave me a small smile and reached his hands towards mine, I looked at him and thought,

'What if it was another girl? What if he's cheating on me?'

As I pushed those thoughts behind me, I took his hand in mine as he spoke, "I have some really good news. I'm moving back to Sheffield and I want you to come with me. We can raise our child there, then fly back when you feel like it, or when you're missing your family."

I looked at him and thought again,

'Worth it? Yes, definitely. I want to go. Go where he goes. I don't want to leave him again.'

I nodded and he cheered, "On one condition." I said. He looked at me and I sighed, "You promise, you will never leave me?"

He gave me a strong look, "Never," then he pulled out his pinkie. I pulled mine out too, and wrapped mine around his.

Who knew that would be the last time we promised each other.

Anything.

-7 Months later-

"Mom! I'm home!" I cheered through the door as I unlocked it from the spare key under the mat. I heard my mothers and my soon to be step father run down the stairs and give me a hug. "Maddi! I missed you so much!" My mom said as she let go of me. "I'm so glad you're back. The Skype calls and FaceTime were getting old." My step-dad Micheal cheered as he held on to my shoulder.

I smiled at him and carried my bags up to my new room, only to be greeted by a very young girl. "Hello. You must be Maddi. I'm Abby, your step-sister." She stuck out her hand and I shook it, "Nice to finally meet you. I just have to put my stuff away and we can talk more." She nodded and left quickly.

When she left, I heard my phone ringing from one of my bags. I finally found my phone and I looked at the caller I.D. :

'Oli'

I quickly answered and I heard someone laugh in the background, finally Oliver spoke, "Hey babe. I miss you so much." I giggled and sat down, "I miss you too. Just two more weeks and we will be together once again." He chuckled and hung up.

What?

Quickly after I set my phone down he texted back saying that he had to go and he loved me and Moses. Moses being the baby.

Our baby.

When I walked out of my room I knocked on Abby's and she quietly opened her door a crack. "Hey, um. Would you like to come somewhere with me, I have to go to Vans Warped Tour today and I have two tickets, would you like to come with?"

Abby nodded vigorously and quickly ran back in her room to grab what she needed and came back out. "Let's go!" She said.

I giggled and we wanted out to my rental car, and headed towards the venue.

-AT VANS WARPED TOUR-

"Your friends band is sick!" Abby screamed as we watched The Stomping Angels play. "Which one is your friend again?" Abby asked as the song came to an end, I pointed to the girl up front and she smiled, "She's a really good screamer I have to say." She said.

When we headed behind the stage and that's when Abby started to gasp and grab at my arm, "Yes?" I asked with a small laugh. Abby smiled and I looked in her direction, it was Alan Ashby and Austin Carlile.

I rolled my eyes and then yelled, "Yo! Ashby, Carlile!" Austin and Alan looked over and smiled, whilst Abby was grabbing onto my arm.

"Hey! We missed you!" Alan said as he hugged me tightly. "We haven't seen you since the tour with Bring Me!" Austin screeched as he hug me ten times harder. I smiled at them both and pointed towards Abby.

"Guys, this is my step-sister, Abby. Abby said hello to these guys." I said to her and them. Before Abby could even say anything she hugged both of them.

"Sorry about that, but there has always been something I've wanted to say if I've ever met you both." Abby whispered. Austin and Alan listen closely as Abby began to talk.

"You guys saved my life."

--

SJBFDFJKBNGFB

Yeah I know, sucks. But it took my two hours to complete.

And some tears.

Yeah someone keeps telling lies about me and I'm not in a good mood.

ANYWAYS ABBY IS 19 AND IN COLLEGE! YEAH AND SHES ON THE SIDE DERRRR.

Have a great day, hopefully better than mine!

~Maddi♥