Diamonds Aren't Forever

~TWO WEEKS LATER~

*Maddi's POV*

Flipping through the channels, I landed on my favorite show. The Big Bang Theory. "Maddi, you alright?" Oli asked me from the kitchen.

It was two weeks. Two weeks and I had lost the baby. Oli didn't even have any emotion when I told him, all he had was a few tears and left the room.

"I'm perfectly fine." I said to him. He shook his head and walked over to me and started to cuddle next to my side. "No, you're not fine. What's bothering you?" I shook my head at him and pushed him away.

"Is it..the baby?" He asked, leaning closer to me and pushing my hair behind my ear.

I felt tears in my eyes again and nodded slightly. Oli had a concern look on his face and cuddled into me once again. "I want to have a baby with you. It's just that..I don't want to force you to have one." Oli whispered to me. Nodding slightly my phone rang.

Answering it, I sighed.

"Hello?"

"Oh my fucking god. Maddi get to the hospital. It's about Libby."

"Wait what?!"

"Get here quick!"

The person hung up the phone and I started to put on my jacket. Oliver gave me a weird look and I yelled, "I don't care if you're fucking wearing pajamas! Get in the fucking car." Opening the door I ran out to the car with Oliver following behind me.

~~

Almost an hour later they allowed Oliver and I to go to her room. We walked down the hallways to her room and I opened the door slightly, she was laying there with Andy next to her. "You made it!" He whispered.

Libby was pasted out and I smiled. "How is she?" Andy shrugged. "After the baby was like, out," Andy imitated at word out, "she got really tired and passed out. Don't worry she's fine." He reassured me.

Looking around I pulled up a chair and sat on Oliver's lap. "I called everyone. Where the hell are they?" Andy whispered to us.

At that moment, everyone in Sleeping With Sirens, some people from Black Veil Brides, some from Bring Me The Horizon, also some others I couldn't name off.

"Andy! How is she?" Kellin asked. He shrugged, "She kind of passed out, after..erm giving birth." I giggled a little and he smiled. "Well, at least she's alright." I heard Alice say.

"Alice!" I yelled. Andy shushed me and I blushed a little. "You look so different." I whispered to her. She nodded and sat down. "How are you and Oli?" She asked quietly, making sure he couldn't hear.

"W-w-we lost the baby." I managed to choke out. Alice gave me a sympathetic look and hugged me. "Oh, honey. I'm so so sorry." She whispered while hugging me still. After she let go, Alice asked, "Do you still want to have a baby?" I nodded and she gave me a small smile, "Maybe you guys should try again. The baby would probably the best thing that could happen for you guys." I nodded and Libby began to wake up.

"Hey guys." She whispered. Everyone began to wave and Libby looked over at Andy. He had the baby in his hands and she reached for her. "Can I please? Sense she is my child?" He chuckled and handed the baby to her.

"Even though I wasn't really awake to give her a name..what did you name her?" Libby asked Andy. He smiled and said, "Annabelle. Little baby, Annabelle."

Libby's eyes began to water and she smile at her baby, "Hi honey. It's mommy." During that moment, the room fell silent and you could hear the baby coo.

~~

*Maddi's POV*

I opened the door and dragged myself inside, up the stairs, and finally into my bed. "You still alright?" Oliver asked me. I nodded and patted the bed so he could sit next to me, "I talked to Alice. She said a baby would be the greatest thing that could happen to us."

He smiled and I continued, "Also before we left..you said you still wanted to, but not force me." Oliver gave me a slight nod and I smiled. "So what is that supposed to mean?" I giggle and whispered into his ear,

"I want to have a baby with you. Again." His eyes got wide and he smiled. "So." He whispered, I giggled and kissed him. As he kissed back it got more heated and our tops were off, then our pants, finally our undergarments.

--

I'm an awkward turtle.

I don't know why I end stuff like that omfg.

Anyways...

Have a great day, and a great summer!

~Maddi❤