Game Over

~ON THE TOUR BUS~

*Maddi's POV*

"Post it! Damn it!" I was whispering at the laptop. Every since we left San Diego I was sitting in the lounge on Tumblr. Sounds lame, but trust me. Some of the stuff on here is really good.

"Post. Follow. Follow." I whispered to myself. At the same moment my phone started to vibrate. It was a text from Alice.

"Justin is pissed the fuck off. I think I might leave this tour. Too much drama."

One little thing happens and both Libby and Alice are wanting to leave. I can't make them. I slipped out of the lounge seat and made my way over to mine and Oli's bunk. He was fast asleep, and his phone was next to his face.

Grabbing it quickly I ran back to my seat in the lounge and opened his phone.

No lock? Sucks.

Looking through his contacts I found Andy's and Kellin's. I added them to my phone as quick as I could and walked back to the bunk and left his phone where I found it.

"Now these guys won't let them leave." I whispered to myself.

~~

*Andy's POV*

"Tell me now?" I asked her. She shook her head and barried her head into my chest.

For the past two hours I've been trying to get an answer out of Libby. "Please? We can go into the lounge and you can tell me." She looked up and nodded her head. I smiled and slipped out of the bunk first and she came out next.

Libby gripped on to my arm as we walked, it was dark so what are you going to do? I sat on the couch and she sat next to me putting her hands in her lap. "Now. Explain why you said that yesterday." She huffed at first and began,

"When I was little...my dad started to smoke around me and my mom. He started to get more aggressive an burned us with them. It was like this for thirteen years until he left without telling anyone. During that time..." She stopped and tears rolled down her cheeks. "During that time...she started to hit me. She began to drink and blamed me for everything she did wrong. Finally two months ago my dad came back, they started to fight and I was stuck in my room, cutting, starving myself."

Then she broke down. Into a whole bunch of tears. Libby fell straight into my arms and sobbed quietly. "Shhh. It's alright." I whispered to her, trying to make her calm down. "After this tour I don't want to go home." She said into my chest, still sobbing.

That's when my phone rang. It was a call from an unknown number. I answered it and put it up to my ear slowly.

"Hello?.."

"Andy! Hey! It's Maddi, Libby's friend. Can I tell you something?"

"Sure.."

"Well when we get to the venue..Libby wanted to leave. After she got hurt, she couldn't take it anymore. Please don't make her leave! Thank you. Bye."

And then she hung up. Okay. Now there's no way in hell Libby is leaving. She's too special to loose

~~

*Justin's POV*

"Stop touching me! I said stop!" Alice was screaming at me while I was trying to treat her bloody nose. "Fuck, Alice! Why won't you tell me what happened?" I snap at her.

Tears started to form in her eyes and I began to feel guilty. Before I could say, sorry babe, she ran off. "Fuck." I whispered to myself. That's when Gabe walked in. "You alright?" He asked, I nodded my head and began to wipe tears away that we're already forming in my eyes.

"No you're not. Tell me." Gabe said. I stood up and looked at him and told him what had been happening between me and Alice. "Wait. So you guys aren't dating?" He asked. I shook my head and tears started to come again. He gave me a face and walked off.

"Thanks for the help Gabe!" I yelled. That's when Jack walked in with my phone. "Here. You've got a missed call." I took my phone and unlocked it, then looked through my calls.

"Unknown number?" I whispered and touched the number. I held the phone up to my ear. There were a couple rings and finally a girl answered the phone.

"Hello?.."

"Hello Justin. It's Maddi, Alice's friend. I'm just here to tell you something."

"And what might that be?"

"So these girls had like thrown stuff at us and they had punched us..I really don't know if Alice told you that.."

"She never...mentioned. Alice..she won't tell me anything. I just..really care about her."

"Aww. Well, she wants to leave when we get to the venue. Don't let her go. I'm serious."

With that she hung up. She wants to leave when we get there? All because of one little thing. I promise I won't here leave.

~~

*Maddi's POV*

For four hours I was in the lounge, on tumblr, and everyone was waking up. Oliver walked into the lounge rubbing his eyes. "I didn't hear you come to the bunk..have you been in here all night?" I nodded and he smirked.

"So what are you doing?" He asked walking over. I quickly shut my laptop and got up. "Nothing." I said quietly. He gave me a fake smile and I have him one right back.

"Okkaayy." Oliver said, while giving me a smirk. I laughed and set my laptop on the bottom bunk, and heading to the kitchen for breakfast.

~~

*Oliver's POV*

She walked into the kitchen and I silently opened her laptop. "No lock on the profile. Sucks." I whispered. The last thing she was on was Tumblr. There were gifs and pictures of me an then bad that she had posted almost two hours ago. That's when this one post caught my eye.

It was a girl cutting herself.

"Hey Oli! Where did you-" Lee said walking over to me. He stopped his sentence and looked at the laptop. "Who the fuck is that?" He whispered. I shrugged my shoulders and turned my attention back to the laptop.

I scrolled down and looked at more pictures of me and the band, then more stuff came up.

I kept looking at it as tears were forming in my eyes. "Dear god." I whispered one last time before closing the laptop and laying in the bunk Maddi and I shared.

"Oli. Breakfast is done." She yelled from the kitchen. I sighed and got out of the bunk and rubbed my eyes, while walking into the kitchen.

---