Situations

*Maddi's POV*

Today was the day. Finally meeting all of mine and my friends favorite bands.

Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, and Bring Me The Horizon.

"Maddi, wake up. Time to get ready." My mom said to me. As I emerged from my bed I looked around and saw my Bring Me The Horizon shirt, my white shorts, and my flowery Air Walks. Yup, little bit hipster there. { A/N: This is really what I wore lol }

"OK, lets hit the road!" I yelled as I walked out the door. My mom chuckled and we listened to Bring Me The Horizon as we picked up both my friends.

First person we picked up was, Libby. She was wearing her black, Black Veil Brides shirt with Andy on the front, black shorts and her black vans. {A/N: Libby really did wear this haha}

Last person we picked up was Alice. She was wearing a red Sleeping With Sirens shirt, black shorts, and her grey colored vans. She really wanted to stand out so she dyed the tips of her hair rainbow.

"OK, girls. Who are you going to see at Warped Tour?" My mom asked. She's so forgetful sometimes, mostly the whole entire ride we talked about Andy's new hair, Copeland, and Oliver's tattoos. We're to obsessed.

~SKIP CAR RIDE~

"Remember to stay safe girls! No meeting boys, and no numbers." My mom yelled before driving us off. "This is why I like you're mom." Alice said. I laughed and we headed into the Skip The Line, it was worth it to pay five bucks to skip the line.

~SKIP THE WAITING IN LINE~

"I just can't wait for Justin and I to make eye contact and fall in love." Alice kept on saying, I mentally groaned to myself and stared ahead, "At lest the line's moving faster." Libby said.

That's when I saw them. Every single one.

"Libby, promise you won't freak out if you turn around?" I asked her, she nodded and turned around. All she did was stare at everyone in Black Veil Brides for 2 minutes and turned back to Alice and I. "You ok?" I asked Libby, she looked at me and Alice and then said, "Catch me." At that moment she fell onto the pavment. "Fuck! Guys!" She yelled holding her head.

Alice and I just started laughing as she picked herself off the ground and glared at us.

Oh, how good it is to mess with your friends.

~GETTING INSIDE~

"HOLY FUCK!" I screamed as we saw the number of bands playing. "OK, guys. Sleeping With Sirens at 2:30. Bring Me The Horizon at 4:55. Finally Black Veil Brides at 5:45. When are their signings?" Alice asked.

I looked around and saw Sleeping With Sirens merch tent and looked at the sign saying when they were signing. "OK. SWS is signing at 1:00 - 2:00." Alice widely smiled at us. "Then when is Black Veil Brides signing?" Libby asked, that's when we searched around for their tent.

When we spotted the tent we looked for when the signing was. "OK. BVB is signing 4:00 - 4:20. Then later at around, I think is says..Oh, 6." Libby smiled just like Alice did. Gosh, my friends.

"Now, Maddi. When is BMTH signing?" Libby asked me. I shrugged and looked at my phone, looking or where Oliver said the tent was at. "Oh, he said the tent was near BVB's. But where?" I looked around and saw it, in the little corner.

I squinted my eyes and read the sign for the signings. "Now, BMTH is signing at 4:30 - 4:50." I chuckled to myself and they both stared at me. "What?" I asked them both, "Maddi? Aren't you excited?!" Alice asked me, "Yeah, your favorite band is signing and you're not even a little bit excited?" Libby asked. I shrugged, "Mehh. A little."

But inside was a whole different story.

--1:00 SWS SIGNING--

"Oh my fracking gosh." Alice said as she got into line. Yup, here we go. "What if Justin gives me his number and this becomes the greatest day of my life? What if he gives me a kiss? What if he gives me his number, we have kids, and live happily ever after? What if-" She ended her sentence as she got closer to them. That's when we got closer, and finally Alice was the first to get her stuff signed.

"Hey Babe. What's your name?" Gabe asked her. "A..Alice." She managed to get out. "What a beautiful name. Have a great day, Alice." He said as we moved on.

As we got to the end she saw Justin...FFUUCCK! "Hey. What's your name?" He asked her, keeping his head down signing her poster. "Alice." She said, thats when he looked up and couldn't take his eyes off her. "Hey. Lets keep this line going." One of the guards said. He finally signed her poster and put something at the end.

When we were all done I looked at her and she was still blushing. "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?" I yelled at her, she looked down and it said:

"You're one of the prettiest girl I've seen here in a long time. Here's my number. Call me please? >Justin <33"

At the bottom was his number. "OH. MY. GOD!" She screamed, "I TOLD YOU! I FUCKING TOLD YOU!" She screamed in my face. I laughed and put my hand up to her face. "Shhhhhhhh!" I said to her.

-2:30 SWS PERFORMANCE-

When we could find a place to stand we decided on moving towards the back, that's when a guard found us. "Are you Alice? And are you her friends?" She asked. We all nodded, and she motioned us towards her.

We moved through the crowed all the way up to the front. Enough to touch them. Oh god.

~~

*Alice's POV*

We're in the front. WE'RE IN THE FRONT! Oh my gosh. Holy shit. Fucking help me. I'm dying inside.

Everyone started to cheer when Gabe took his place at the drums, then Jack, then Jesse, finally Justin and Kellin. Justin kept on smiling at me and I smiled at him.

"Now guys. Here's an old song we hope you all enjoy."

Then they all starte to play, If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn. My favorite song. Of course it was the original, not the acoustic.

~AFTER THE SONG~

"Now, ladies and gentlemen. Justin has dedicated this song to a very special lady in the crowd, and she happens to be up front. This song is called Alone."

THIS HAPPENS TO BE MY SECOND FAVROITE SONG BY THEM. GAHH! What are they going to do next?

~~

*Maddi's POV*

I only wish what was going on in her brain right now..she gets a song dedicated to her, she's so lucky!

After they got done performing, Alice got called up. She said she would text me and call if anything happened, but I knew she wouldn't.

"Where to next?" Libby asked. I shrugged and looked at the time. "Well it's 3:15. We could walk around, see what they have at the tents." I told her.

As we walked around I looked to see who else was performing, nobody I knew though, that's when some dick head walked right in front if me. "Slimy bitch. Watch where you're going." A British voice said.

Wait a second.

"Maybe you should get off your phone and watch where your going, dick head." I said back to him. He turned around and I saw all of his tattoos and his eyes. Oh fuck his eyes. "Watch your mouth slut." He said and walked off.

Libby grabbed me arm an we walked towards the fence, "Holy shit. You just cused at Oli Sykes." I shrugged, "I never knew he was such a dick. But now I know."

With that we walked to the BVB signing tent.

---

A/N:

On the side is Maddi! Have a great day, and have a great summer(: