In The End

*Maddi's POV*

"OK. Remember, no screaming, fan girl on the inside, and keep a calm face." I told Libby, she nodded and she gave CC her poster. "Hello. What's your name?" He asked her. "L..Li..Libby." She said to him. "OK, Libby. Have a wonderful day. Dont do drugs!" He said to her.

We made it past Ashley, Jinxx, CC, and Jake with out her freaking out. Now here we were and she started to freak out.

"Hey, sweet cheeks. What's your name?" Andy asked. "My names Libby." She spoke, as he looked up he gave her a small smile and looked at her for a couple seconds and signed her poster, "How about I just call you sweet cheeks for now?" He said with a smile and he began to sign my stuff.

"Oh my gosh. That was such a rush." Libby said as we walked away. "What does your poster say?" I asked her as I looked at her poster. "Oh my fuck." She whispered. Andy signed:

"Nice eyes, sweet cheeks. After the signing meet me by the stage. Tell the guard your name and he will let you in. -Andy(: "

She stood there star struck for a while and looked at me. "You going over there?" I asked, she nodded and shrugged. "I don't want to leave you like Alice left us." She said softly. I nodded, "It's alright. I will go to the BMTH signing by myself. Hopefully I won't have to deal with Oliver's nonsense." I said with a laugh. "Well have fun!" Libby said, then walked off.

Great, now I'm all alone.

~4:30 BMTH SIGNING~

At the end of the line sucked, because I forgot what time the signed at. I'm so dumb. As I made my way up to the front I saw Matt Nicholls signing a girls poster and he looked at me and waved. Making my way up there he said, "Nice smile. What's your name?" I blushed and said, "Maddi." He looked at me weird and started to sign my poster, "You're a very strange one. Mostly every girl here stutters when they see us. Why not you?"

I sighed and looked down at Oliver. He followed my gaze and chuckled, "So let me guess. You're the girl who ran into Oli and called him a dick head?" He asked, I nodded and he laughed. I smiled at him, "What?" I asked. He laughed even harder and finally stopped.

"Look, Oli just got dumped yesterday and he's taking it really hard. He must have been under some pressure, he must have been still upset or angry. When you get up there, say your name and thats it. Walk away and you're done." Matt said, I nodded and he stood up and have me a hug. "Good luck." He said before sitting down.

Everyone in BMTH had signed my poster except Oli, and it was finally his turn. I handed him my poster and he looked down. "What's your name, love?" He spoke quietly, "Maddi." I told him. He looked up and chuckled, "Well isn't the slimy bitch who ran into me today." He kept on laughing and signing my poster. "Ey! Oli stop." Matt yelled down to him. Oliver shook his head and kept on laughing at me. "Well, anything else you need to tell me? Like other then I'm a dick head."

I nodded, "Just because your ex girlfriend broke up with you..doesnt mean you have to yell and or take out all your anger on a girl who self harms." With that I pulled up my shirt, to show my stomach, and showed my wrists. Everyone of the boys looked at me. I sighed and pulled down my shirt, "Have a good day." I spoke with tears streaming down my face.

Hope he feels like a major dick head now.

~~

*Oliver's POV*

When she left..I don't even know how I feel right now. I called her a bitch, slut. Oh my fucking god I screwed up!

"Nice going." Matt said while patting my back really hard. I kept my head down onto the table and started hitting my head.