If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn

**Re Typed**

~~

*Maddi's POV*

Opening my eyes I looked around and saw that Oli wasn't next to me. Groaning to myself, I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. As I rubbed my eyes I looked around and saw Kyleigh on my couch playing our Xbox. I gave her a weird look and she waved at me.

"Good morning sleepy head. You sleep in really late." She started to say as she played video games. "By the way, Oli won't be here until ten, so it's a ladies day for us." I giggled and thought of how lonely Libby and Alice might be sense the guys might be busy.

"Let me call the other girls, and then it will be a ladies day." I walked up the stairs and unplugged my phone from the charger. As I typed in the names I began to get dizzy and sat down. Looking down my leg I saw blood and started to scream, that's when I passed out.

~~

Hearing a soft beep, I opened my eyes and my mom walked over. "Honey! You're finally awake." She whispered. I began to panic and my mother noticed it. "W-where's Oli? Where's Kyleigh?" I almost yelled but I couldn't. My mom shushed me and whispered,

"She's calling everyone right now. Don't worry, you'll be fine." I nodded and closed my eyes, then back into my soft sleep.

~~

*Kyleigh's POV*

I looked trhough my contacts, and tapped on Oliver's name. There were three rings and then straight to voice mail. "Hello, this is Oliver Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon. Leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you, bye." I sighed and the phone went beep.

"Hey, Oliver. It's Kyleigh...something happened and Maddi's in the hospital. Call, or show up here when you get my message. Bye." I whispered at the end. Walking back to the room Maddi was in, everyone was crying.

I gave Maddi and confused look and she cried out, "W-w-we lost t-the baby!"

~~

*Oliver's POV*

I was about to head out of the studio when I got put on for some more recordings. My phone had been shut off the whole time and I didn't realize I got a voicemail from Kyleigh until I was in the car.

I listened as her voice trembled and once she mentioned Maddi I went into full panic mode.

---

OMFG! Here it is!

Hope you like it, because I suck lol.

Have a great day, and have a great summer!

~Maddi♥