Fuck

I really like da title of this story cuz it's my favorite song.

Mmk. Piss out

~~

*Maddi's POV*

"I hope the cat will be ok. I mean we're only ten minutes away but still." I have no idea but I was freaking out about the cat and I really have no idea.

"He's a little shit. Come on." Kyleigh said as she slipped her phone into her pocket. I nodded and slipped on my black Uggs, then grabbed my phone off the side table.

Kyleigh locked the door behind us. We walked down the stairs and met up with Libby and Alice who were waiting for us in the van. "Finally. We have to go to Forever 21 first then Hot Topic. Need me some more bracelets." Libby said as she backed out of the parking lot and on to the road.

~AT THE MALL~

"Why in hell did we just run off without them?" Kyleigh asked as we walked into Hot Topic. I shrugged and walked towards the lady at the counter. She seemed to recognize me because by the look on her face, she was really excited.

"You're Maddi. Oliver Sykes's girlfriend." I nodded and she started to freak out. "I was going to ask for the shirt on the wall there." I pointed towards the taco cat shirt and she nodded.

The lady grabbed the shirt or me and asked if I needed anything else. "Um, hold on." I walked towards the graphic tees and picked up two shirts and a couple bracelets.

"These will be it." The lady nodded and we paid for all of our stuff then walked out to see Libby and Alice. "Well isn't it the faggots who left us."

Kyleigh started to laugh a little to loud and people on both floors looked at us. "On that note lets go get some food."

~AT THE FOOD COURT~

"Just two regular tacos, and a medium sized Dr. Pepper." I told the lady at the counter at Taco Bell.

She nodded and I paid her what was left of my money and waited for her to get my food. I was only in line for what seemed like forever until a girl who looked 12 ran up to me.

"You're Oliver Sykes's girlfriend?! Maddi, right?!" She asked a little to loud. It caught attention from a few people and I nodded. She squealed and hugged me.

The lady from the counter handed me my food and I loosened the grip from the girl and grabbed my food. "Can I please get a picture with you?" She asked as I was halfway to my table. I nodded and walked towards where Kyleigh, Libby, and Alice were sitting, I set my stuff down and the girl took out her camera.

We took two photos and she gave me one last hug before looking over at the girls. "Wait! Is that-" I nodded and she did a little dance. "Would you like to meet them?" She nodded and we walked over.

"Guys this is-" The girl cut me off, "I'm Anna. I'm a really big fan of BMTH, BVB, and SWS." The girls giggled and she gasped when she saw Kyleigh. "And I'm a really big fan of you. Your videos are so..what do you call it..they're just really amazing and I love them so much. Your videos saved my life. The way you talk about how people love you and shit."

Kyleigh laughed and pulled the girl into a hug. "Gah. You're so cute. And thank you." Anna giggled and Alice started to scream a little.

"You alright?" Libby asked really concerned. Alice shook her head and she stood up, "The baby. It's coming."

We all stood up from the table and started to panic. That's when Libby started to make everyone do stuff, "Maddi, pull the van up front. Kyleigh, please put Annabelle in her scroller. Anna, gather up our stuff and help us to the front."

Libby handed me the keys and I raced down the stairs, passed people telling me to watch out and to slow down. By the time I was outside I was frantically searching for the van. As I reached the van I unlocked the door and hopped in.

I texted Kyleigh saying I was on my way and she immediately texted back saying Alice couldn't take it. I pulled out and drove all way up to the front to see Alice almost bent over in pain.

"Finally you fucking made it." Libby said as she opened the sliding door. I giggled and they set everything in the back. Finally everyone was in the car, including Anna, and we race to the hospital.

~AT THE HOSPITAL~

"Text Justin. Tell him she's almost having the baby and we need him here." I told Libby. She nodded and pulled out her phone to text him.

Alice was laying in the hospital be next to Anna and I smiled. "Ok, Justin said he was getting a plane ticket here and he will be here in a few hours." I nodded and Katy came in with food in her hands.

"It's 6:45 pm. I didn't eat lunch because this happened." Libby and I rolled our eyes and someone came in.

"Hello..Mrs. Hills." We all gave Alice a weird look and she laughed. I walked over and she whispered, "It sounded nice. Little ring to it."

I giggled and sat down next to her.

~~

*Oliver's POV*

"Aye. Mate, did you hear? Alice, Maddi's friend, is having her baby in a few hours. Justin just texted me saying we should be there." Nicholls said as we sat on my couch. I thought about it and nodded.

It would be a good time to talk to Maddi while I was there and explain everything that had happened.

Hopefully she will forgive me.

---

Holy shet.

An update. Dammmnnn.

Anyways it's 3:33 am and still no sleep.

Holy shet again.

Well piss out.

Have a great summer, and a great day!

~Maddi❤