Free Now

~LEAVING FOR WARPED TOUR~

*Alice's POV*

"I'm going to miss you, mom." My face was covered with tears and my mom tried really hard to wipe them away, "It's okay, honey. Just remember to call and text me when you get to a new city, to a new town, even anywhere you go. I-"

The horn honked on the bus and we turned to see Kellin pointing at his watch, which meant it was time to go. I looked back at my mom and the tears stopped, "Bye mom. I love you." I said quietly as I kissed her cheek. "I love you too."

When I walked down the path towards the bus, I turned back around and waved to her. She waved back with her face full of tears. Making it all the way to the bus, everyone was staring at me. When I got inside I ran into Justin's arms and he held me. "It's alright. You have three more months until you see her again.." He whispered in my ear.

~~

*Libby's POV*

There they were. Fighting downstairs again. This is why I wanted to go on tour with them. I just didn't tell Andy they said no..I told him to meet me in the alley behind my house.

"You're just a low life bastard." I heard my mom yell at my dad, then there was glass breaking. "Fuck you! Why did I even come back in the first place. Only to be treated like shit from you!" My dad screamed. Finally they were hitting each other...

"I'm leaving..whether they care or not." I whispered to myself as I packed my clothes and my shoes. That's when I heard rocks being thrown at my window. I walked up to my window and saw Andy throwing rocks, when I opened my window I whispered, "Here! Take my bags." With that I threw my two bags and he caught them. "Are you hurrying up?" He asked me. I gave him a thumbs up out my window.

Gathering up my phone, headphones, and my charger..I pulled out a pen and paper and wrote a note to my parents:

"I can't live here anymore..it's really hard knowing your parents hit each other, fight, and break stuff while your 19 year old daughter sits alone in here room and cuts herself cuz she thinks it her fault.

I love you both equally..and I probably won't be coming home...

- Libby."

I cried my eyes out and walked over towards my window and climbed out down the side. "You okay, sweet cheeks?" Andy asked. I nodded slowly and we walked to his tour bus while her kept his arm around my waist.

~~

*Maddi's POV*

"Tell everyone I love them dearly and I wish I could see them soon." I said to my mom as she was on the phone with our family. She smiled and started to talk to them again, "Well she's heading off now. Maddi, they say that they love honey." She whispered to me as she held the phone to her chest.

I nodded and began to back my charger and my makeup kit from the downstairs dresser. When I got the last of my things near the door, someone knocked. I opened the door and Matt, other Matt and Lee stood there. "Here guys, take my bags." I said handing them three of my bags. I laughed when Matt {K} had trouble bringing it down the path.

"Are you missing anything else?" My mom asked me, I nodded. That's when I gave her a hug. She was a little caught off guard at first and then hugged me back. "Honey..I'm going to miss you so much. Remember to call if you need to hear my voice. I'm always going to pick up." She whispered into my ear.

I tried so hard to hold back my tears but it didn't work. When my mom pulled back from our hug she wiped my tears away and said, "Stay strong. Don't cry, that only shows your weak side. People can hurt you because of that." I smiled at her and hugged her on more time before grabbing my bag and walking out the door.