Crooked Young

~THE DAY AFTER WARPED TOUR~

*Libby's POV*

"Wait, where did you go?" Maddi asked me. "Like I just said ten times, me and the rest of Black Veil Brides went out for ice-cream. Then a couple times girls asked for my picture with them, now I know what it feels like to be famous." I started to laugh and Maddi gave me a weak smile, "So what happened to you at the signing?"

She stared at the ground for a couple seconds and looked back up, "So when you left me..I was kind of friends with Matt Nicholls for a short period of time, then as I made my way up to Oli..he called me some names like he did before then..there were some scars involved." She managed to choke out the last sentence.

I put my hand up to my mouth and I ran over to hug her. "I'm sorry for leaving you. I should have been there. How about a pic for twitter?" I asked her, Maddi nodded and I put on my signature duck face, and she went for her mad face.

"Me and my bestie @maddiBMTH. we're too cute ohmy. (':"

Hopefully that will help her..

~~

*Maddi's POV*

As my twitter app blew up with girls asking if I really met Oli but one caught my eye. It was a new follower.

"@olobersyko has started following you"

I mentally laughed to myself and looked through my news feed. Alice had posted a new tweet about ten minutes ago..I wonder of-

"Holy fuck! Alice is with Justin Hills still! Look at this." Libby ha shoved her phone in my face and I looked at the caption:

"@justinNFJK and I. Too cute(:"

Then the picture was of her and Justin by the lake kissing. Well really her kissing his cheek. "They're really cute together." Libby said softly, I began to nod in agreement when I got a DM from Oli. He seemed pretty happy

"Heyyy. I didn't get your number and did u ask your mum yet? If she did, text me me your address. BTW here's my number: "

In the DM was his number. His actual number. I really wish he wasn't so cute and his accent was so hot, because I wouldn't have a major school girl crush on him. Gahh fuck, me thinking again.

"Hey, I got to go. Andy and I are meeting at the water park in an hour so got to get ready. Bye babe, stay strong." Libby said while she was walking out. I stood up and went out of my room to the living room to find my mom watching tv.

"Hey..mom?" I asked her when she turned to face me, "Yes dear?" She asked quietly. I walked over towards her and I sat on the couch near where she was sitting. "I was wondering..one of the band members from my favorite band asked..if I could go on tour with them. He's still in town if you want to meet him, I could call him.." I said with the best voice as possible.

My mom began to look hesitant which scared me a little. Then she finally said, "I would like to meet him to see if you can go. If he's good fine boy then you can." I jumped off the couch and hugged her tightly trying not to choke her.

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could and grabbed my phone off the charger and dialed Oli's number. There were three rings and he finally picked up.

"Ello?"

"Oli! It's Maddi! She needs to meet you first."

"That's perfect! I can't wait to meet your mum."

"I can't wait either, let me text you the address."

"OK, and Maddi?"

"Yess?"

"I love you..in a friend way."

"Haha, I love you in a friend way too, Oli."

With that I hung up and texted Oliver my address and told him to dress proper.

~ONE HOUR LATER~

The doorbell rang and I raced down the stairs before my mom could get there. "Now mom. Pllleeaassee don't embarrass me!" She nodded and I opened the door to see Oli wearing some of the clothes from his Drop Dead clothing line.

"Mom, this is Oliver. Oliver, this is my mom." He stuck out her hand for her to shake and all she did was look at his tattoos showing on his neck and hands. "Is there a problem ma'am?" He asked her.

My mom just stood there, then finally shook his hand and said, "So you want to take my daughter on tour with you and your band? You seem like a really nice guy to me. I don't see why not. She seems to adore you!"

I stared at her with wide eyes and hugged her, "Thank you mom! Now, Oli. How about you come inside and tell my mom more about yourself." He nodded and walked inside.

This was beginning to work very well.

---

A/N:

On the side is Alice!

Have a great day guys, and have a great summer!(:

~Maddi♥