Eleven: Questions

Isabella's POV

I raced up to the common room, my heart pounding. Draco saved Hermione's life! But how, and more importantly, why?

"Password?" The Fat Lady asked me.

"Pig snout." I said, out of breath.

The portrait door opened and as I walked in, I bumped into Dean Thomas. "Isabella! Neville's been looking for you."

"Yeah, whatever, where's Draco?" I asked Dean.

"I think he's In his dorm, but you should really talk to Neville," Dean walked off, probably to find his girlfriend, Parvati.

I sprinted up the stairs to Draco's dorm, knocking down Gigi Edwards as she left Luna's dorm. "What are you doing up here?" I asked her suspiciously.

She looked frightened. "Just getting the book I let Luna borrow. I needed it back."

I didn't buy it, but I really needed to talk to Draco. "Alright, but don't go back up there. It's off limits, in case you didn't notice."

Dumbledore had officialy put Luna's dorm off limits so they could look for any signs of what had happened to her. 

She nodded, and ran down the stairs. I turned, and finally reached Draco's dorm. Without thinking, I burst in, and couldn't help but scream. Draco was naked. He shouted and pulled boxers on while I ran out. In my dorm, I found Ginny there with Hermione. Granger.

"Ginny, what's she doing here?" I shouted. Hermione jumped up, and both if us reached for our wands at the Same time. Ginny jumped in between us. "Guys, don't fight!"

"She's a Slytherin!" I said.

"Come on, Ginny, let's leave, since I'm clearly not welcome here." Hermione got up.

"Wait!" I said. "I have a few questions for you. About second year."

Hermione had a questioning look in her eyes. "What?"

"Stay right here." I said, racing back up to Draco's dorm. Luckily he had pants on this time. 

"Isabella, you should really learn to knock." Draco smirked. 

"Oh shut up, just come with me." I told him. 

He followed me to the girls dorms. When he saw Hermione, he started backing towards the door. "Um, I'll be going now... bye."

"No, wait Draco!" I shouted, moving towards the door. 

I slammed the door shut, and reached for my wand, but Draco got to his first. "Wingardium Leviosa!" I rose up into the air, and then fell down on a bed. 

Draco pointed his wand at the door. "Alohomora." It unlocked, but I got up and ran to Draco.

I pinned him down to the floor. "You aren't leaving until you answer some questions. You and Hermione."

Hermione looked frightened. "What do I have to do with any of this?"

"Oh, you remember your second year well, I'm sure." I said lightly. 

Hermione and Draco went pale. "What are you talking about? Second year was fine. It was fun."

"Oh, really? Must not have been fun for you Hermione, opening the Chamber and all." I told her, smirking. 

"Yes, I know all about what happened." I said, to Hermione's and Draco's shock. Ginny just looked confused. "About how you found the diary. How you thought it would be your friend. Then Tom possessed you, and you opened the Chamber, and how, in the end, Draco and Neville had to come rescue you."