Eight: Truth or Dare?

Heyy :D So I just wanted to say I've decided Maisie will be played by Vanessa Marano. 

Pic of her on the right ---------->

Yeah, okay, so now you can, like, read :)

Ginny's POV

We all gathered in the Great Hall, waiting nervously for Dumbledore to relocate us. The Gryffindor Tower was under lockdown. Neville had been brewing a potion, and it had bubbled over, so none of us could reach our dorms. 

"Students," Dumbledore said. "There has been a mishap in Gryffindor Tower. The Gryffindors need to be relocated for the night. So, first and second years will go to Ravenclaw, Third through fifth go to Hufflepuff, and Sixth and Seventh years are going to sleep in the dungeons with the Slytherins."

Everyone started complaining at once. 

I saw the new Slytherin transfer, Maisie Andersen look furious at Dumbledore. Draco Malfoy was staring at Emily Taylor. Then again, when wasn't he? He was a lovesick fool. 

A very handsome lovesick fool. 

I smacked myself. Ginny, stop thinking like that. 

The sixth year prefects got up, and led me and the others down to the dungeons. Maisie and Flora Davies were at the entrance, letting us all in. They both glared at me as I walked in with Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown.

I sat down beside Demelza Robbins, my fellow Chaser. "Hey Demelza."

She smiled at me. "Hi Ginny. I can't believe we got forced into Slytherin!"

"Me either. Dumbledore knows Gryffindor and Slytherin have a huge rivalry, especially the older years." I said, annoyed. 

I saw Draco and Emily beckon me to them. "Uh, Demelza, I'll be right back."

"Ginny." Luna said, coming in. 

"Hey Luna!" I hugged her. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, there's no one fun in the tower tonight, so I thought I'd come down here." Luna said. 

I smirked at her. "You mean there's no Neville in the tower." 

She smacked my arm. "Shut up, someone might hear you."

"Hey, Luna." Draco said.

"Hi Draco. Where's Neville?" Luna asked him. 

He looked down at the ground, and shifted his feet. "Umm.... I have no idea. I think he might still be in the tower. Why don't you go find him?"

Luna snorted. "Like I'm going to believe that Draco. Where is he?"

"Over there." Emily pointed in a corner. 

Luna smiled at her. "Thanks." 

Draco smacked his forehead. "Gee, thanks, Em."

"What?" Emily and I asked at the same time. 

"She fancies Neville!" He groaned. 

"And?" I asked, confused. 

Emily got it though. "Oh no!"

"Well, Neville's..." Draco said. 

Then I saw Luna. She obviously hadn't found Neville yet. Then I heard her shout in surprise.

"Luna!" Neville said, awkwardly. 

"Hannah? Seriously?" She shouted. 

"Um. Yeah?" He said nervously.