Nine: Missing In Action

Draco's POV

I was so worried about Luna. Where would she be? Luna wasn't the type to just go into hiding and leave Hogwarts; That's what scared me the most.

We all ran up to the Slytherin dorms, and woke everybody up. "Come on, Dumbledore wants us in the Great Hall."

"Hey, there's a chick in here!" Said Henry Freeman, one of the American transfers.

"Get up!" I shouted. "Someone's broken into the school, and one student is missing!"

That made them all shut up and get out of the dorms fast. After everyone was in the common room, we all ran towards the Great Hall together. 

"Will someone please check on the Slytherins?" Dumbledore asked the teachers. Then he saw Ginny lead us in, and we all seperated towards our tables. "Never mind."

"Students of Hogwarts!" Dumbledore said. "I am well aware this is the second time that I've called you here tonight. Ravenclaw Tower has been broken into. One of our students, Luna Lovegood has been kidnapped. Therefore, All students will stay and sleep in here for the night. Staff will search the school, and lock the doors. Professor Flitwick and Professor McGonagall, Would you mind setting up some protection spells?" He asked them.

They nodded, and McGonagall and Flitwick were gone. 

Dumbledore transfigured the tables into big fluffy sleeping bags for us. We all moved the sleeping bags to stay with our friends, and I moved mine over to where Adele was with Ron and Emily.

They were all talking when I got there, and Adele was the first to notice me. "Hey, Draco."

"Hi, Adele." I smiled at her. She was an amazing friend. She's always there for you, and totally honest and fun to be around.

Emily smiled at me, and I smiled back. The girl was amazing. She was just perfect. Emily was helpful, caring, nice, friendly, smart, beautiful, and funny. Today she was wearing a white top with a denim skirt that showed off her legs, which deserved to be showed off because her legs were amazing. 

Ron nodded to acknowledge me. 

"Hey, have any of you seen Kase lately?" Adele asked us, looking around the hall. "I haven't seen him in awhile..."

"No, now that I think about it, I haven't seen him for a few days." Emily said. "Maybe he's in the Hospital Wing.."

"Yeah, that's gotta be it." Ron told her. 

"You're right..." Adele said, sounding worried still. "But something doesn't seem right."

"Well, nothing's right. Luna's gone." I said, feeling a lump in my throat. Tears threatened to come out, but I held them in. 

Luna was one of my best friends. Since that one night when Neville and I found her in the Forbidden Forest alone, we've been best friends with her. I'd taken a liking to the girl immediately; she was sweet and kind, and she was different then all the other girls here. Luna and I had been through a lot together, and now she was gone. 

Possibly forever. 

Someone bumped into me as they were walking. "Oh, sorry..." The girl said. 

I looked at her in astonishment. "Isabella?"

The girl turned towards me, brushing her brown hair over her shoulder. "Yes?"

"Oh my god, It's really you... I never thought you would end up at Hogwarts." I said, smiling at the girl.