Three: Back To Hogwarts

*Five Years Later*

I opened my eyes, and sat up, in my bedroom. It was the first day of school. That was a nice dream that I'd had. I'd dreamt of Isabella and I back before Hogwarts. Hogwarts!

I was going back to Hogwarts today.

I would now be in my sixth year. I hoped the classes would be easier this year. The only class I had some talent in was Potions. And I wasn't even that good. I barely scraped an 'Acceptable' last year. Professor Snape hated me, ever since I had come to Hogwarts.

I couldn't wait to go and get on the train. I would finally get to see my friends again. 

Neville was my closest friend. He had been the first person to talk to me, and he was a decent bloke. Neville had black hair, with green eyes. He was tall and lanky, and always hit his head on a doorway when walking in a room. He was obsessed with Herbology, and was very shy around girls, especially Luna Lovegood. 

We'd only met because the Slytherins had been bullying us, and we both got detention for fighting them back. We'd had to clean the trophy room with Filch.

Luna was my other friend. She was very... strange. She had long blonde hair that reached to her knees, at least, and her blue eyes were always covered by some sort of glasses that were called Spectrespecs. I don't think of Luna in that way though, because my mind is always on Hermione Granger, or Ginny Weasley.

Hermione and Ginny were both model beautiful girls in my year at Hogwarts. Hermione could be mean, but Ginny was innocent and sensitive. Everyone said Cho Chang and the Ravenclaws were the prettiest, but really it's Hermione and Ginny. They are the two prettiest girls I've ever seen in my life. 

Ginny was in Gryffindor with me, and Hermione was in Slytherin, with Harry Potter. The greatest arse in the world. 

I was glad not to be in Slytherin. Neville had told me that there's never been a bad wizard who hasn't been a Slytherin. Neville and I had turned out to be in Gryffindor, and Luna was in Ravenclaw. I was a bit disappointed that Hermione wasn't in Gryffindor with us though. 

I got up out of my bed, a smile on my face. I was going to Hogwarts today! I couldn't stop thinking about it now. 

"Boy, get down here!" Uncle Vernon yelled.

I sighed, and went downstairs, into the cool, musky living room. It was silent. Uncle Vernon was pacing, and Aunt Petunia was forcing Dudley to eat his grapefruit.

"Boy, make me some breakfast!" He shouted.

I groaned, and went into the kitchen. Uncle Vernon was insisting on French toast, which I quickly made, with coffee. He sat down at the table, and ate the massive amount of food in minutes. It was vile, and disgusting. 

Aunt Petunia kissed his cheek. Uncle Vernon pounded on the table. "More food, boy!" I made my way to the kitchen, and decided to just use a whole loaf of bread. 

How could anyone love Uncle Vernon? He was old, ugly, disgusting, and evil. He hated everything, and made unfair deals in business. 

An owl flew in the window, and dropped a letter in front of me. It was from Neville. 

Be ready in ten minutes.

I took the chance to leave and finish packing my trunk. I found my robes, the invisibility cloak that Dumbledore had given me, and the Maurader's Map. It took me another five minutes to track down other things, like my cauldron and robes. I heard a meow, and looked down. Soot was staring up at me with her green eyes.