Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 12

Aaron’s P.O.V:

“It is just not right to rule this way Aaron, darling. You must hand the throne over to someone else. Say... your cousin – my son. He is an excellent suitor.” Said my aunt, she is forever trying to get me to give up the throne. She believes that if Jake gets the throne everything would be better, but Jake did not want it and there are no other members of my family who are old enough.

“Aunt, I’ve told you. NO!” I roared. As soon as my sweet Ayesha was awakened I was summoned to a court meeting, I was pissed off. “I want to propose something to you all – do not offer to take the throne from me and I will not sign your death warrants. Capiche?” I managed to speak calmly.

The talk was rising – every single person was having their own private conversations. It was giving me a headache. “SILENCE!” I roared. “I want you all to leave. And if I receive another offer...” I waved some papers about to look threatening.

I ran out of the room, after they all had gone, and went into Ayesha’s room – my room. Jake was standing there, leading her into the bathroom, his hand taking off her bikini top.

I was about to rip him away from her when he saw me.

“Alright guys, I shall leave. Are you sure you can do that by yourself? He asked Ayesha. She nodded.

When Jake left the room I ran up to her and pulled her towards me. “I can help. What is it?” I asked.

She looked up at me, her mouth open trying to say something but I’m sure fear caught her tongue. She began to shake and she looked down.

“I-I-I was go-oing to-to-to have a-a ba-bath.” She said softly. So that was why Jake was lifting her top.

“Okay, that’s alright sweetie. I was just worried.” I was just worrying over a slave – accusing my best friend of things he would not do! What is this feeling? I must be going insane.

My eyes were focused on her – she was not moving, apart from shaking and I wondered why. Was she too scared to even move a step forward? Was I really that horrible?

“Would you like some help?” I asked, she looked even more scared – if that were possible. “You know what, I’ll just come in and turn the water on for you.” I said, knowing that it was the thought of choosing that was scaring her.

I walk past her, grabbing her delicate hand on the way, and walked into the bathroom. In there I sat her down on the toilet lid and turned the taps on. While I was waiting for the water to fill the tub I turned to her.

She was looking down, her hair covering most of her face. She was shaking again, her arms were wrapped around her torso, and her breathe coming out in short un-even gasps.

Something was wrong.

“Darling, what is it?” I asked her – no reply. I moved closer and watched wearily as she flinched backwards. Putting one restraining hand on her shoulder I spoke again. “Sweetie, tell me, what is it?”

“I-I-It hu-urts.” She cried, her voice full of fear and, and trust – for me! I almost wept for joy. Completely forgetting that I was holding her with my hand, I forgot everything – apart from why she was hurt.

“Where does it hurt?” I asked, my voice as gentle as I could make it with suppressing my happiness.

“H-h-here a-and,” She said pointing to her stomach. “Her-ere.” She said, her hand resting on mine. My hand recoiled as soon as she touched it.

I left the bathroom and began searching the room for the necklace she was playing with the other day. I was going to give it to her as a present. It was my mothers and I really had no idea what it was doing in my room but I was glad that it was lying around the house.

When I finally found it, I heard a scream. It came from the bathroom and I was certain that it was from Ayesha. Using my speed I ran back into the bathroom to find her huddled in the corner. She was staring at something on the other wall.

When I turned to look at it I saw the brown haired girl from the other night. Before I knew what I was doing I growled and appeared in front of Ayesha, protecting her from this unknown girl.

“Relax.” She drawled. “I just want to know who she is. After all it is my duty as head mistress of the castle.” She said, still using that annoyingly laid back tone.

“I thought Kylie was.” I said, everything was now clear – the conversation yesterday, the weird visits in the night – but it did not explain what happened to Kylie.

“She was. But then I took over – she now works in the kitchens.” She paused – her brow scrunching up in confusion. “I’m not sure what they cook but whatever.”

“So are you going to tell me?” She probed. “Is she a slave, a slut, a plaything, a new servant? The only thing I know about her is that she is disgustingly thin.” The brown haired girl said, oblivious to my growing anger.

Ayesha’s P.O.V:

Disgusting. That’s all I heard. I am disgusting, ugly, worthless just some stupid slave girl. That was probably why my master was blocking me from that beautiful girls view –he probably thought I was an embarrassment.

I turned and moved away into the other room. They needed privacy, I suspected. But I felt an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me back.

“Don’t.” My master said. I nodded my head, my back was now pressing up against his chest, his arms where squashing me rather uncomfortably. I panicked – what if they were going to hurt me together? Was it more fun that way? Or was it because I ate food?

I could feel myself hyperventilate, my body shaking, his grip tightening. My ribs were on fire – I was not getting enough air. I was so stupid, I left when my master did not give me permission to – and now I was going to pay.

“She must be a slave then.” The girl said, I saw her walk in front of me, heading out the door. “By the way,” She paused and gave me a smirk, “You are squashing her.”

The hands around my waist loosened and I could finally breathe, though I wish I couldn’t. The pain I was about to receive would be worse than death. I squeezed my eyes shut, a few tears leaking out as I did, and prepared for the blows. I stiffened my back, tensed my legs and arms, and tried to think of anything but the pain.

But nothing came.

Instead I was lifted and placed in the bathtub. I winced as I wrapped my hands around my knees, I could feel all the bruises and cuts when I sat on the harsh tiles. My master, upon seeing this, leaned his head over to me – he was going to attack me with his mouth again!