Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 19

Aaron’s P.O.V:

I would like to say that I woke up, Ayesha still in my arms curled up to my chest, the morning light shining through my window – but sadly I can’t. Instead I woke up to Angus shaking me softly, Ayesha sitting down on the one chair I had in my room.

“What?” I groaned, my voice groggy. “It’s too early,” I say, swatting Angus’ beefy hands.

“Get up. Ayesha, tell ‘im to get up, would ye please?” Angus said. Oh crap – I forgot about the stupid plan.

Ayesha spluttered and looked over at me for confirmation, My eyes were in slits but I could still see her shaking. “A-Are you s-s-sure?” I nodded. “U-Umm, you can ge-et-t up now.” She said softly, I could tell she was unsure if she should say it or not.

“Okay, now,” said Angus, using his all-business tone. “Ayesha, sweetheart, me an’ ye boy over there ‘ave made a plan.” He continued, but I cut him off.

“What he’s trying to say would be this; We made a deal that I would act as your slave and you shall act as my master. I am to refer to you as such and you can call me whatever you want.” I paused, letting it sink into her brain.

“Angus will help along the way,” by now my voice was very soft and quiet. “He will also set tasks, or help with the ordering.” I spat out the last word as if it were a curse. Casting my eyes over to her I saw that she was wide eyed and looking for direction. I sighed, she looked so helpless – she needed someone telling her what to do all the time – it then made me realise something.

I was being incredibly selfish. This would help her, and all I could think of was my pride and how it was going to be affected by this. I was stupid for spitting out that word, I had ordered her to do things she would never want to do, but when I was going to be ordered by her all I could think was how degrading it was. How degraded she must feel. I shuddered.

Ayesha’s P.O.V:

Tasks? Me the master, well mistress? Ordering? I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t. Even though my master would probably hate me for it I just couldn’t. I had caused enough trouble to him and this would just make it worse – I couldn’t let him be a slave, I didn’t want him to be scorned by everyone. I didn’t want him to have no rights. I didn’t want to be the one to take them – just like he had from me. I couldn’t.

“Go on, lass,” Angus urged. “Give ‘im an order.”

Not knowing what to say, I looked up at my master in panic. What would happen if I didn’t say the right one? What if it was wrong? Would the both of them beat me? My breathing picked up, I could feel my heart beating a hole through my chest. My stomach was flipping, an acidic bile rising up my throat. Raising my hands to my face – trying to keep the bile there, and the other trying to wipe my tears.

Looking back at Angus’ face then back to my masters, I vomited. It was not the first time I had vomited, though I didn’t remember the burning sensation of hard rigid lumps, forcing their way back up my throat, the merciless clenching of my stomach. Whether it was trying to keep the substance down or force it up, I had no clue.

Wiping my mouth, I dare not look up. My masters face would be one of scorn, Angus’ on of disgust. Looking down at my apparel in disgust – I was wearing only my bra and underwear – I let a few tears drop. The carpet on which my stomach decided to empty itself was off white and was clean, spotless even. I was surely going to be punished for it.

Praying and wishing Ryan was here, I shook. It was going to be bad. Looking up into their grave faces I fainted.

Aaron’s P.O.V:

I caught her, my hands clamping round her upper arms in a tight grip. I should have known she couldn’t take it. I should have just – UGH, done something. With her in my arms, cradling her to my chest I turned on Angus.

“Don’t worry boy – it’s good for her. Next time she shall last longer.” Next time? Next time?

“What are you on about, old man,” I hissed. “If this is how she reacts then I want out. I am not going to harm her anymore.”

“Relax, I know what I’m doing,” he reassured – not at all fazed that I had just hissed at him. “Now make yourself useful and lay her on the bed, boy.”

Not wanting to do what he had said I stood there for a few more seconds, though the need to help Ayesha was greater than the need to keep my pride. Picking up her small body I set her on the bed. Noticing the mattress didn’t even sink I paled, no one could be that skinny and healthy.

“Now, go an’ get some wet rags,” Angus told me. “And a bucket.” Letting my eyes leave her closed ones I looked back at Angus. My eyes were pleading with him.

“Can I stay with her? Please?”

He sighed. “Fine.”