Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 16

Ayesha’s P.O.V:

He left me with some strange girl who yelled at him. And who called me his girlfriend – I wonder what that is – and he called Kayla Jakes girlfriend, maybe it’s another word for slave or pet. Looking up at her I see Jake come and put his arm around her waist, he wasn’t even hurting her! Though I’m sure Jake never would.

“Hello Ayesha, would you like to come in?” Jake said, smiling nicely, moving away from the door. I nodded and walked in, unsure where to go from there. Bitting my lip I looked down.

“Aww, the poor thing – she is just so adorable. No wonder Aaron keeps her close to him.” Kayla said quietly, probably thinking I could not hear, though – I am far from adorable, and I deserve whatever my master decides to do.

“Kayla,” Jake said warningly. “She was a slave… up and till now. She knows no other lifestyle, so just cool it with the cooing.” Jake whispered into her ear.

“WHAT?!” She screeched, I jumped and prepared for the blows I was to receive – maybe she was angry that I didn’t tell her I was a slave. “Aaron bought a slave? And tortured her? I mean, look what he did, she has bruises EVERYWHERE!” I shut my eyes and whimpered softly.

“I know, just calm down – I’ve already screamed at him for it, but he’s under a lot of stress right now. Take it eas-”

“Don’t you dare tell me to ‘Take it easy on him’. Look what he did to her, are you blind?! And don’t make up any more excuses for him.” Kayla argued, her voice hot with defiance.

I heard Jake sigh. “Alright, you win.” He paused and I heard step coming towards me. I began shaking. “Ayesha, open your eyes darling.”

I leaned back but opened my eyes anyway, Jake was trust worthy.

Aarons P.O.V:

“Now what ‘ave we ‘ere?” Questioned the old, Scottish man. “A bashful prince, eh? That’s something different, don’ see that every day, now do ya?” Angus mused, circling me like a hawk circles its prey.

“Har-har, you’re hilarious. Practically a comic genius.” I muttered, loud enough for Angus too hear.

Angus snorted. “Yep, okay, ya win. Jus’ hear me out first.” He proposed. “’Ow serious are ya, in winnin’ the wee lass’ heart? I ‘ave a plan… if yer interested.” He paused, looking at his nails, examining them. “But I’m sure ya don’ wanna ‘ear ‘em out, do ya lad?”

“No! I do, just tell me.” I said.

Okay I know this ain’t much but it shall have to do!! The next chap is gonna be all about the plan!!

Luv Kathryn!

Ayesha P.O.V:

“Jake.” Kayla said for the fifth time. “Jake, are you gonna explain it to her, or shall I?” She asked, batting her lashes at him.

“I think you should leave it for Aaron to do.” Replied Jake, an evil smirk forcing its way across his face. “Let him explain it to her, then we’ll see what happens.”

Kayla smiled kindly at me, her hazel eyes looking down at me. I tried to coax my lips into a smile, but it came out weak and pathetic. I suddenly wished I was owned by Jake – at least he didn’t hurt his girlfriend, whatever that means. They wouldn’t tell me – they were waiting for my Master to tell me.

“Aww. Jake she is so cute, can’t you just kidnap her for me.” She exclaimed, her voice high and whinny. “I swear next time I see Aaron I shall clip him over the back of the head!”

“Yeah, well Kayla, babe, I gotta leave. See you in a few?” Jake said, kissing her cheek.

When Jake left the room Kayla turned to me. “So what do you want to do? It’s quite boring here.” She said.

“I-I-I don’t know, s-sorry.” I whispered.

“It’s okay, darlin’, why don’t I give you a makeover?” Her eyes took in my Masters too-big-shirt. “And some clothes.”

She stood up and led me into another room.

Aaron’s P.O.V:

“Role reversal?” I repeated. “You mean, I become the slave and she becomes the Master?” I said slowly, not really comprehending how this worked.

“Exactly!” Exclaimed the old man. “Of course, I shall monitor the activities and we shall get the wee lass te hurt ya in some way – that should cure a few things.” He muttered to himself. Hurt me? What was this man taking… more importantly, can I have some?

“So what exactly would I be doing?” I asked, my curiosity peaked.

“Well, fer starta’s ya’ would be askin’ the wee lass wha’ she needs, not speakin’ unless spoken te, those sort of things – as well as a wee lil’ game I’ve devised.” An evil grin found its way onto his face.

“Great.” I groan. “But are you sure it will work?”

“Nope.” He replied, short and horrifying.

“Great.” I groaned again.

“At least tell me the basics, of being a slave.”

“Well first thing first. Ya ‘ave no choice what so ever. Ya are te do as she tell’s ya, if not a punishment will be given. Ya are te refer te her as ‘Master’ or whatever they prefer.” He stopped and I hoped it was the end of what you had to do, I didn’t want to know what else she suffered through.

“And ya’ve gotta think that ya deserve every punishment. Ya are no longer important, ya are dispensable and can trust no one.” He continued, I couldn’t hear any more.

“Stop. I get it – it’s horrible.” She though she deserved those beatings? I would have to ask her later.

“Well, seeing as ya are the king now, ya can’t very well wear rags. And remember yer priority is to please yer Master at whatever cost.”

I sort of blanked out after that. All I could think about was, ‘Was this how Ayesha thought?’ It sickened me to the core. All the times I hurt her and she thought she deserved it. All the times I, uh, came onto her, she must have thought that that was what I wanted from her.

No wonder-

My train of thought was cut off when I saw Ayesha walk through the door. Her long blonde hair was curled into lose ringlets, her torso wrapped in a green silken material that clung to her until it hit her waist where it flew out into a lose skirt.

But the thing that made me gasp was not how beautiful she looked but the fact that she was wearing a silver tiara with a green gem in the middle. She looked like a queen, my queen. All thoughts of that day escaped me and I just stood there, wanting her, knowing that she was mine and that no one else could touch her.

Kayla, who I just noticed now, cleared her throat meaningfully at me, but I couldn’t think of what to say. I looked into Ayesha’s eyes and saw the fear there, mixed with disappointment and crushed hopes. It killed me to know that I was the cause of that.

“Ayesha, darlin’. You look beautiful.” Kayla smiled softly at the little girl infront of her. “Aaron thinks that too. Don’t you?” she hinted.

“I-I, no I don’t.” Her face fell. “I think you look completely and utterly gorgeous, no stunning, no perfect.”

Ayesha’s head snapped back up, her eyes alight. “Y-you really think th-that I look perfect?” She whispered the last word.

“Yes, yes I do.”