Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 11

Ayesha’s P.O.V:

I was wearing this piece of material that covered the bare minimum. Jake called it a swimming costume, but I really do not know why I could not just go to the ‘beach’ in my old clothes. I did not want to go outside where Jake and my master were waiting for me. They would be disgusted, I was ugly and stupid. They would send me back inside and tell me that they never wanted to see my face again.

“Do you think she’s alright?” A voice asked, I could not tell who it was.

“She’ll be fine. It’s not that hard to put on a swimming costume.” Another person said.

“Ayesha, sweetie, I am coming in. Okay?” My master said. I panicked, what should I do, I can’t cover myself up before he opens that door. I stood there, looking at the door knob. It turned slowly as if it were torturing me.

I fell to the ground, my knees tucked underneath me, and quickly I pulled my hair around me. In came my master. He looked at me and I shivered, shutting my eyes, not wanting to see my master walk back out in disgust. Surprisingly I felt hands under my armpits, lifting me off the ground.

I opened my eyes in shock and was met with a pair of deep blue eyes. My master’s eyes. I froze, please don’t let him throw me into a wall in disgust. Please, please, please. I clenched my eyes shut.

But instead of pain I felt a light breeze blow past us. “Hey, sweetie, open your eyes.” My master whispered.

Aaron’s P.O.V:

The beauty in my arms slowly opened her eyes and once she did her face lit up, her eyes were practically glowing. I laughed softly and set her down in the sand, her bare feet sinking in. I watched as she began to run down to the water, the waves and the wind making a thunderous roar in my ears. I saw her fall over and I began to run towards her – worried. When I got there she was already up and walking down to the waves.

“Ayesha,” I called. Her eyes landed on me. “Don’t go in yet, okay?” I didn’t want her getting hurt just yet. She nodded, still not speaking.

Hey, sorry people but this is all you are getting! Lol, the next chapter will tell you about the beach and something else will occur. Mwhahahahahahaha, okay ttyl. Mwa me’s going laser tag!!!!!

I took my shirt off in on quick movement and ran to Ayesha. Sweeping her up in my arms I ran towards the water, forgetting that she wasn’t a normal girl, forgetting that she would be scared, forgetting that she didn’t know how to swim. I jumped right into the waves.

As soon as the cold water hit us – coming up to my chest – the little angel in my arms clung onto me like there was no tomorrow. I chuckled, prying her off of me when the waves went out.

“Just hold my hand, I promise nothing bad will happen.” I assured her, and this time nothing will. She put her small hand in mine, looking up at me fearfully. I pretended that it was only because she was scared of the water, but deep down I knew that if it was Jake here with her she would feel safer and that it was me scaring her.

Another wave was coming, and thank god it was only a small one. “Okay, sweetie, you have to jump this one. Okay?” I said, watching her nod.

“On the count of three. One, two, THREE!” We both jumped up at the same time, but her being smaller then me she got bowled over. Luckily I was holding her arm and I pulled her up.

But she wasn’t moving.

Ayesha’s P.O.V:

“Stop. STOP! I swear she’ll be alright. Even the doctor said so, mate.” Someone said. I tried to feel for sores but I couldn’t feel anything. My breath came quickly from then. I couldn’t feel!! Anything!!

I opened my eyes and immediately my master rushed to my side. His hand rested on my forehead, was he to punish me for waking? I hope he did it quickly because I did not know how long this would last.

“Ayesha!” Was all that I heard before being crushed. I was suddenly glad that I couldn’t feel my ribs, yet I wished I could, how else would I know that I was hurt!

When he pulled away he looked angry and I knew I was in for it. My masters glare was burning me on the spot and I could tell that his blows would hurt a lot more. Clenching my eyes shut I prepared for the pain.

“Do you have any idea how scared I was? Do you even know what it was like waiting for you to wake up?” He yelled, every word making me flinch, expecting the blows but not knowing when they will come is the worst.

I could feel breathing down my back, I was sure it was my master. “But do you have any idea how much I lo-care for you?” He asked softly. I could feel my breathing pick up, lies. They want you to trust them then they will hurt you.

Unknown’s P.O.V

I looked down at my creation, her brown hair flowing around her face, her matching eyes gazing into my own. It was not helpful – all it did was find out that he himself was attached too that measly thing. It was quite sickening really.

“Go out again. This time bring it back to me.”