Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

~Miracle~

Raven was seriously getting on my nerves. We were alone more and more often lately and she always had her sneaky and snide comments ready for me.

My heart ached though. I missed Emanuel and hated how I was feeling. I wished I could just move on.

Raven and I were alone in the woods for what like felt like the millionth time because the others were off doing something.

"You disgust me," She sneered.

"I really don't give a duck about what you think, Raven," I shot back."You really need to get over yourself."

"As soon as you tell me where your from and what your doing here?" Raven asked.

"I told you," I said.

"Oh, that BS you call a story?"

I fiddled with my fingers. How could she be so insightful?

"Why don't you just tell on me!" I snapped. I was angry now. I got in her face and challenged her without saying any words.

Her teeth started getting sharper to try and warn me off but I started it and why would I stop now?

I transformed into my wolf and so did she. I didn't want it to come to this.

"This is your last chance to back off before I rip your fucking head off," She said through mind chat.

I growled to let her know "No way!"

That's when she lunged at me to bit my neck but I moved to the side and crashed into her when she was about to pass.

She crashed into a tree, knocking it over to the ground. To my surprise, she got up, shook her head, dug her claws into the ground and lunged at me again.

"Okay, bitch it's on!" I thought.

I lunged right at her, full speed. Maybe a little too fast, because we collided head first. You could literally hear both of our skulls cracking.

We fell, our heads bleeding. I unwillingly transformed back to my human form on the bare ground, naked. I opened my eyes and looked Raven, who was also in human form.

I saw regret in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

She didn't say anything but I knew what she meant, she grabbed my hand just before her eyes rolled to the back of her head then everything went black.

__________________________

I awoke and the first thing I remember thinking was my head hurted like hell.

My vision was blurry but I blinked a few times as my vision returned to normal.

I realized I was in a hotel room on one of the beds. I looked to my side and an unconscious Raven was lying on the bed across from the one I was lying on.

I felt my head and there were bandages around it. I slowly got up because I was extremely dizzy. When I got fully on my feet, I fell over.

I was in new clothes. Grey sweats and a plain white, oversized Tee.

I used my arms to help me up. I placed my hands as if I was going to do push-ups and pushed myself onto my knees.

I grabbed onto the sheets of the bed I had lyed in but they easily came down and I fell again.

I placed myself in this position. I should've never been so cocky and fought Raven. I should've never ran away. I should've never got caught by Emanuel's pack. I should've never lived.

I ruined everything. I ran away from my problems, I damaged this family. For goodness sake, I have been lying to them for SIX MONTHS! I'm a sick person.

I struggled to get up again by pushing myself up with my hands and got on my knees. I used the bed for support as I pushed myself up to my feet. I slowly walked to the drawers and held on to that as I looked in the mirror.

I hated what I saw. I saw a broken girl. An evil, selfish runner. Someone scared to face problems when it gets too hard.

I sent my fist into the mirror.

Glass came down and my hand was bleeding.

I looked at the mirror again. Not all of it. It was the weirdest thing, only half of it broke off.

I now saw half of my body. I was missing my other half.

"Emanuel," I whispered as touched the missing half of the mirror.

I need to go back to Emanuel.