Chapter Two - Catch Me If You Can

Chapter Two

~Miracle~

I was surrounded by them. The rain didn't seem to bother their senses but it bothered me for some reason. What was wrong with me? I couldn't fight like this. I was all groggy and stiff.

I wasn't going to surrender without a fight either because that would obviously be stupid, the first thing they would do is kill me. I'm a trespasser in their territory and there wouldn't be anything I could say for then to not kill me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, in my sweet, innocent, angelic voice. Their bodies seemed to visibly relax. They thought I wasn't a threat anymore, but it was still like they were still on guard in a way though.

"You smell... diffrent," The Beta asked. Diffrent as in I'm half wolf and vampire. Hybrid. They obviously didn't

"I don't know what you mean," I spoke in my innocent voice. I was totally giving up the innocent act and going for the seductive one. I've been in situations like this, and the seductive act always gets you out of it. I was walking towards the Beta.

He was very handsome but that wouldn't surprise me, most werewolves were attractive. He looked even better in his basketball shorts. They were hanging so low.

Vampires would be described as beautiful though. Werewolves would be considered hot. Vampires have pale features and almost an angelic glow to them. They walk elegantly and do everything with grace.

I was about a foot away from him until he yelled,"What are you doing?" He asked. I was wearing a white flowing dress. It was probably see through. I believe it was, whch made this easier. The wolves snarled behind me in warning but I knew they were harmless. After all, they were just men.

"Nothing," I said, reaching out to him as I stepped closer. I placed my hand on his cheek and traced it down his neck, and eventually his abs. Werewolves were always so fit. I think I was enjoying it a little too much though because I felt myself smiling. When I seduce wolves, I rarely touch them.

A growl was building in his chest, but it was from pleasure. Don't ask me why werewolves growl when their satisfied, because I really don't know the answer to that. Its one of those mysteries that will probably remain unsolved.

The others were just watching in disbelif. They could not believe their Beta was being tempted.

"The Alpha, won't like this," The dark haired one next to him warned. He seemed to be cautious, he was the only one who knew I was trouble but he seemed too scared to share it with the other. Probably because he thinks they'll reject the idea.

"Jaxon, just shush," The Beta said, a wild look in his eyes. His eyes were now yellow.

"Just trying to be real with you, your going to get in trouble, Colin," Jaxon said. So The Beta's name was Colin, excellent. Jaxon looked plenty of handsome too.

"What won't he like?" I asked, back to my innocent voice. These people were just too easy to fool.

All of a sudden Colin grabbed my wrist,"We have to report you to The Alpha!" It was actually hurting me. I groaned in pain.

"Stop, can't you see your hurting her?" Jaxon growled. When did he grow some balls?

"Doesn't matter, she's a rogue, and what is she doing on OUR territory?" Colin shot back.

"She doesn't smell like a rogue," Jaxon protested.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"We have to turn you in," Colin growled.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, a smile creeping onto my face. He looked confused."Catch me if you can!" I flipped the switch by twisting his arm and slammed him the other direction, making a clear opening for me to run. I took the oppurtunity in a heart beat.

I ran past them and I knew they were right behind me because I could hear them shifting into their wolves. I didn't want to shift now. I hated how I didn't have anything to help me out right now. By now, they've probably sent a pack message to not let me out of the territory. I'm in serious trouble.

The rain was letting up, I guess that was sort of a good thing. I marked where I was on a tree really quick as I ran. I didn't want to get lost.

It was like a high speed chase. I wasn't going to let them catch me though because who knew where I could end up.

I ran and ran but they always seemed to be around the corner. I finally decided to do a U-Turn really fast and go back. I caught them off guard for a little. I knew they could kill me. It would take about five or six of them to kill me.

I ran directly in between two of them and all of a sudden they all knew where I was. I smiled. I had like probably fifteen or twenty wolves chasing me now. This got intresting.

"Catch me if you can!" I yelled into the wind.

__________

A/N-

What do you think, comment so I can update the story. I want to hear what you have to say about the story please comment and vote! I know It was really short!