Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

~ Emanuel ~

Months after Miracle left, I can't get my mind off her, and I kept working my members to the bone.

"She shouldn't have ran off like that anyways, she's not a good person to be Luna," a person that didn't know I was near until it was too late and he gasped.

I approached him and grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the tree, choking the life out of him.

'Don't' My mind told me, but my hands thought otherwise. Everyone was telling me to stop but I didn't want to hear it.

I could literally see the color drain from his face and the life from his eyes.

I let go of him and his lifeless body fell awkwardly to the ground. That's when strong hand gripped my shoulders from behind turned me around.

I was face to face with my father.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" He screamed in my face.

That is when I noticed my shame, everyone was looking at me as if I was some kind of monster.

"Dad, I can't, I found her and then I let her go, now I can't find her," I cried. When I took on the Alpha position, I thought I would never need my father for advice our anything but I begged his guidance now.

I hadn't cried since I was eleven and I don't even remember what for but now the tears were flowing continuously down my cheeks. I need help.

"Your making a scene, Emanuel," My father hushed me as I sobbed. He was right. I was a grown man, over six feet and I was crying like a little girl.

I saw it in my father's eyes, he was ashamed of me. I would be too. I couldn't help it though.

My chest heaved up and down as I sobbed. I tried to stop, but I couldn't do it.

Over my father's shoulder, I thought I saw Robert smirking. My.vision was blurred, this couldn't have been right. My own brother laughing at me? No.

We had called several packs through out the US to keep a look out for her. I described her right down to the last detail. That didn't help though.

She was technically a rogue note and that could be very dangerous. Some packs rogues on dot and others imprison rogues when captured.

I shuddered at the thought.

We were so far away from our territory looking for that gorgeous women but as soon as I see her beautiful face, it will be worth it. This time I'll make sure she stays with me.

She will never be able to hurt me like this again. She will never know the unbearable pain she's put me through. Was it because she didn't like me?

I hadn't to keep my feelings behind this poker face for the past six months but now I was tired of it. I couldn't hold back the pain anymore.

_________________

Short update I know. Super busy w/ college lately and other stud. Sorry.