Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

~Miracle~

The night later, we were still in the hotel and I couldn't shake the things that Raven said. She definently was odd but she treated me as if I was the weirdest thing she had ever seen in her life. Obviously, she hasn't looked in a mirror lately.

Ellie was totally oblivious to the fact that there was tension in the air. I liked Ellie but sometimes she was really ignorant. Her twin brother was the exact opposite though because he was always cautious with everything. In fact Logan seemed as if he could be an Alpha. I never saw such good leaderships qualities from just a member. The fact that they were banned from their pack makes them rogues. I think The Silver Moon Pack are stupid if they banned these gifted people out of the pack. They had talent.

"I want to leave," Ellie was saying."I think something bad is going to happen soon. I think we should get out of here."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, something bad is going to happen," She snapped all of a sudden.

"Maybe we should go, it's not good to stay in a place for too long," Raven agreed."Bad people," She said sternly, looking straight at me with her eyes glowing bright."Could be on our trail right now."

"Exactly," Ellie confirmed,"I'm going to tell the guys." Ellie went to the hotel room next door where the guys were, most likely sleeping and she began banging on the door. I stared at Raven and she stared at me.

"You must be a witch or something," I said, but I knew that wasn't the case.

She chuckled and then turned to the door just as Ellie rushed in and told us to hurry and go. I didn't have to be told twice as we evacuated the hotel room and shutting the door behind us. We were on the second floor and we immediatley rushed down the stairs with the boys. I knew why, The smell hit me like a bag of rocks. There was definently five or six wolves near. 

We left all our clothes in the hotel room and ducked into the woods just as the pack made it's way upstairs. Our scents were becoming noticeable. We need more of the flower that disquised our scents but we had to act fast.

"Shift," Logan commanded. Logan stripped of his pajama pants and shifted as he carried his bit of clothing in his mouth. We did the same. For hours we were running and hoping for rain. It finally came. That would temporarily wash out our scents but we need the plant.

As we neared the waterfall of where the plant grows. It was a tiny waterfall and a quiet one in which not much people notice. The water was glowing a perfect blue and the plant was growing near it. The plant doesn't grow anywhere else but here, so we think. If it grows anywhere else, they didn't know about it. We couldn't use it now because it was raining but as soon as it stopped we would use it.

"Damn it," Logan grunted as soon as we shifted back and got dressed."All the wood would be damp, we need a lighter."

"Where would we get one?" Jude asked.

"I don't freaking know," Logan hissed."Do I always have to think of everything, Am I the only one with a plan?"

I know he wasn't expecting an answer but we all said in unison,"Yes."

He just looked at us in disbelief and kicked the dirt. He ran his hands through his hair like Emanuel, used to do. I felt like punching myself for thinking about Emanuel but sometimes I just can't help it. I just wish we ran away together and be together forever, but being in that pack was too much stress, I know he was expecting a boatload from me. To meet the pack members, complete the mating the process, become Luna, but the truth was I couldn't do it.

All that stress built up and I guess that's what made me throw up that sickly black liquid. I called it Black Blood.

We were getting soaked but we didn't care, we don't get cold.

"We don't have any money, so what are we supposed to do?" Jude asked."Steal?" That's when we all looked at eachother. That's exactly what we were gonna do.

*

We went to an all night gas station but only Jude and Ellie and me went inside.

Jude immediatley went to the back of the store where the lighters wereand yelled at the both of us up front,"Ask them him if they got it!"

"I will," I shouted back. Ellie and I immediatley looked at the middle aged man that was behind the counter. He looked mean and hard."Sir, do you kitty litter and and coffee maker." I asked that knowing damn he didn't have neither of those things.

Before he said anything Jude shouted,"I don't see it back here!" I knew Jude was putting the light in his pajama pocket right now and maybe something else.

"We don't have any of those things!" The man yelled rudely,"Can you stop yellin' in my store!" He said even though he was yelling now.

"Man!" Jude fake exaggerated."Let's try a diffrent store."

"Sorry to waste your time sir," Ellie apologized."Lets go Jason!" 'Jason' was Jude's fake name. No need to use real names now.

We left the store and met up with Logan, Raven, and Carson.

"Got it," Jude said with a grin.

To be honest I was actually quite proud of us but it was really easy for werewolves to shop lift. We easily located the cameras because you could hear it and Jude knew just the perfect angle and time to pocket it.

"Yeah, Yeah," said Carson."Let's go, its only drizzling now."

We found dry wood and twigs and went back to the fountain. We started a fire with the lighter and threw the plant in there. We stood close to let the 'scent' of the flower surround us and hide our scent.