Chapter Eleven - Meet New People

Chapter Eleven

~Miracle~

My heart raced a million miles a second. I wasn't sure if he was mad at me and I really didn't want him too.

I got to my feet and said,"I can explain."

Jaxon popped out of the bushes looking like he had been running more than he should have, and another look, pure terror.

"You..." He pointed, gasping for breathe."You have to tell them that nothing went on and I didn't do anything." He then ran right past me, barley touching me. I heard the loud footsteps of people. Not humans, though.

Colin and the others popped out of the same spot Jaxon had but they immediatley froze in place when they saw me.

"What are you doing out here, Luna?' Colin questioned walking towards me after a while of just staring.

Luna, ugh, oh how I hated to be called that. I shouldn't be the leader of any pack but I swallowed the hatred for it and said through clenched teeth,"Let Jaxon go."

Colin studied me a long while and said,"Alpha Emanuel gave us very strict orders to lock him up." Colin's look darkened,"But somehow he managed to get away." Colin mentioned giving a mean look at one of the pack members.

The poor guy mumbled a,"Sorry." Before turning away from everybody. He was burning with shame.

I grabbed Colin's bicep, not because I wanted to see how it felt, and squeezed really hard,"If you don't let him be then your going to regret it." I was looking at him square in the face when I threatened hm.

Colin chuckled,"What're you going to do?" In my mind, I was thinking, had he not seen me fight them off and how long I can withstand him and his pack members? But I know that he was really cocky and say that I got lucky so I did the only possible thing I could.

I whispered,"I'm going to tell Emanuel, you hit me."

All the color was drained from Colin's face as I whispered those words.

"You wouldn't," He gasped.

"I will," I said with a smirk.

He then again tried to look tough and confident and said,"He'll never believe you, I'm his Beta and bestfriend." You could clearly tell that he wasn't to sure about that.

"Lets see," I said.

I let go and then began running towards the pack house. I knew exactly where it was now. Not long after, I heard Colin's footsteps so I pushed myself to the limit and ran faster. I was amazed at how fast I could run and realized I needed to challenge myself more.

I reached the pack house in record time and thrust the door open and slammed it behind me, to spare me a few seconds, I locked it too. I ran up the stairs until I stepped in front of Emanuel's room and I swung the door open.

I surprised Emanuel when I ran into his arms and knocked him onto the bed.

Emanuel got to his feet and I wrapped my hands around him tighter,"Emanuel, the most horrible thing happed, Colin was go-" I was interuppted by Colin storming in. I smiled to myself. Perfect timing. He was just making this too easy for me.

"She's lying, Alpha, she threatened me!" Colin protested.

"What?" I cried. I even forced out a few tears to make it more convincing.

I looked up at Emanuel and said,"He's lying to get you to stop liking me, Emanuel!"

Colin's jaw dropped in disbelief,"You have to believe me Emanuel, I'm your best friend, you only just met her!"

I fake sobbed some more,"Emanuel!"

"Colin, get out!" Emanuel ordered.

"Colin protested,"Bu-"

"Now!" Emanuel commanded.

Okay, I know it was kind of slimy to lite to Emanuel and trust me, I did not feel good about it either but I had to get Emanuel to listen. He was stubborn if you couldn't already tell.

Colin didn't protest any further, he hung his head then left.

"Do you still want the breakfast?" Emanuel asked randomly. The question caught me off guard so that's the reason I stuttered when I answered.

"N-no th-thanks," I replied.

"Get ready, okay, I'm taking you somewhere," Emanuel proposed."You won't have to worry about Colin, I'll talk to him."

My eyes widened,"Don't hurt him, I know what you mean by talk."

"But he lie-"

"So, I wouldn't want to wish something like that onto anyone." I really wouldn't, that wasn't a lie, not even on Robert.

It is sad that I'm really the liar in this equation but there was no point in feeling sorry for it now. What's done is done.

He nodded.

*

Jaxon had been gone for hours but I wasn't worried. I knew he was hiding for awhile. I had to explain to Emanuel that Jaxon was innocent but so far, he didn't want to hear it.

I had on a pink, orange, green and white floral dress with white flip flops. I wondered where Emanuel was taking me.

Emanuel and I were just during on the edge of his bed talking. Well, I was trying to convince him how innocent Jaxon was without telling on Robert. You have absolutly have no idea how much I want to tell Emanuel about Robert, but I couldn't.

"Please, we didn't do anything, I promise," I said.

"Fine," He growled, but in a way that I knew he didn't believe me so I persisted to beg until he said it was time to go.

He was dressed in a button up shirt and khaki colored cargo shorts with Jordan shoes. He looked handsome in it. He combed his usually wild blonde hair to the side. I knew we weren't going to a resturaunt. Thank goodness.

He grabbed my hand and lead me downstairs and out the door.

The smell of barbeque immediatley hit me. It smelled delicious but I knew if I tasted it, it will taste disgusting,

"We don't even have to use my car," He said with a smile.

He lead me into the woods and towards the direction of the barbaque. We reached a clearing which seemed like the middle of woods, with hundreds of people from young to old. It was a cook out. No wonder he dressed so casual.

"Emanuel!" A woman's voice screeched from the right as we walked into the clearing.

I heard Emanuel groan but he still turned to the direction of the screamer and flashed a fake smile,"Hi, Mother!" Emanuel's mother was reallly pretty and didn't look like she was too old. Emanuel leaned in for a hug and twirled her around.

"This must be Miracle," She exclaimed, grabbing my forearm gently.

I nodded, a little shy. His mother? What the hell was I supposed to say to her,"Uh, Hello, nice to... meet you." It came out as more of a question

She examined me for a few moments then began to laugh,"She so funny!"

"Thanks," I responded even though I wasn't trying to be.

Emanuel's mother ran off to greet other people.

"The other people are from the Red Moon pack," He told me.

"Emanuel!" A voice, that was even louder than his mother's, screamed.

A beautiful girl in short shorts and a crop top approached Emanuel and gave him a huge hug and kiss on the cheek.

The first thing that came into my mind is... Who the hell is she?