Chapter Seven - Can't Trust Robert

Chapter Seven

~Miracle~

Pain, that's all I felt because I didn't want to give my body to anyone else except Emanuel now and that was just insane. My wolf was crying in pain.

That is reason why when Robert pushed me onto the bed, I began to panic.

I was too tired to even scream for help. What did Robert do to me?

Robert slid off his pants and then his shirt and threw them to the side.

An evil smirk came upon his handsome face as he slid on top of me

"Relax," He told me with a little evil chuckle then started sucking on my neck.

"Stop," I pleaded but that just made him do it harder. He was so sadistic.

I wondered what he had on his hands and why wasn't it making him tired too. It just didn't make any sense to me.

I was supposed to be strong but now I felt so weak, vulnerable and exposed as he pulled off my top.

Robert smiled,"Your body is so sexy, like you. Now lets just get that annoying bra off."

He ripped it right off and growled pleasurably and then I felt his hard member against me.

"Beg," He ordered."I want to hear you plead me." Robert's eyes were flashing gold which meant he was lustful.

I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to give this jerk the satisfaction.

"Do it if you care about Emanuel," He said.

He hit a nerve right there and he knew it too because he was smirking like he knew all my weak spots.

He had already seen more of me than I would've been comfortable with, he probably did.

I began crying a river,"Please, don't hurt him!" I cried. I couldn't help it. I knew Emanuel cared about me because for hours he put up with me even though I never opened up to him and kept resenting him, he kept trying.

If that didn't show that he cares than there isn't anything more he could do.

Emanuel caring for me made me realize all the good things he's done for me in the short time I've known him.

I shouldn't have been so mean to him in the first place and I should'nt have bit him, but I was so hungry. Could you really blame me?

I'm a vampire and I can't even tell you how many people I've killed trying to get around.

Just as Robert was sliding down my sweats a figure tackles him off of me and onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Your not going to hurt the Alpha!" Jaxon screamed, thrashing around and punching with incredible speed.

Robert over threw him though and began hurting the poor kid.

"Who do you think you are, Jaxon?" Robert questioned.

The door flew open and in came the beta, Collin along with some other guys behind him.

Robert immediately stood up with one foot on Jaxon's chest.

"Jaxon was trying to rape our future Luna," Robert lied.

I noticed when Robert wasn't touching me anymore, my energy was gained and I immediately covered my exposed chest with the sheets that were on the bed.

Jaxon tried to protest but Robert's foot squeezed all the air out of his lungs.

"Robert's ly-" I tried to say.

"My clothes were torn, trying to protect her innocence," Robert lied again." This sicko couldn't keep his hands off her."

Jaxon's clothes were torn off too so they were both were in their boxer shorts.

"He's lying!" I screamed, but it was too late, my plea was being drowned out by them taking a screaming Jaxon away and Robert shouting orders to them.

The shackles around my wrists suddenly felt tighter for some reason but I still continued to scream that Jaxon was innocent but no one was listening to me.

My fangs grew out of anger and out hurt for some reason to grow them out which I rarely do unless I'm about to eat.

I sank my teeth into the shackle on my right wrist and tore it off. I did the same with the left one too.

I wrapped the sheet around my torso only to look up and see Robert closing the door.

"Beautiful, Miracle," He chuckled."Your body will be mines, and if you tell anyone, guess what two people are going to die?"

I knew the answer; Emanuel and Jaxon.

"Just you wait," He said, with an evil smirk.

He left the room.

I immediately got up and put of the room only to hear Robert shouting to the people who were taking Jaxon away.

"Yes, kill the little runt."

I gasped.

__________________________________________

A/N-

Was the chapter good? Honest opinions please. Feedback too!

Comment vote and fan so I can keep this story going!

Oh and love you guys!

Thanks 4 support! Thanks a lot.:D