Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

~Miracle~

Family? Why would he introduce me to his family so fast? That was odd.

"Who the hell is that?" One of them yelled. He was very tall with dark hair.

"Calm down, Logan," A girl told him.

"Yeah shut your ass up, why do you have a problem with every single thing?" Jude screamed."You sound like a fucking parent." Jude clenched his fists."She needs help but now that I think about it, you do too!" Wow. Some family.

I noticed something though. They didn't even look alike. Except the boy and the girl, they appeared to be twins. There were two other people.

Logan stormed off.

"Ellie, go get your dumbass brother before he stirs up trouble," Jude spat."That kid." Jude bit off a finger nail with his teeth."Anyway, that's Carson." He pointed to a blonde but not quite like Emanuel's beautiful hair. He then pointed to a black haired girl with intresting eyes. They glowed a green color but it wasn't at all a green you'd seen before.

Her eyes pierced into mines. Jude said her name was Raven. Now that he said it, it suits her. They way the moonlight reflected off her hair, it was a very dark blue.

Who the hell was she?

Raven averted her gaze from me and looked straight ahead. At nothing.

"Where your going, we can help you," Jude offered.

-Six Months Later-

I have been traveling with them for six whole months. Raven never said a word to me but I had learned so much about them.

Raven though, she still looks me like she hates my guts. I felt bad though. I hid so much from them but they opened up to me.

In fact, I never heard her talk. I knew she talked but she never talked when I was around. What was her deal.

I learned that they were kicked out of their pack, The Silver Moon Pack. They were thought to be traitors. That they were the ones who told the Province Pack about their attack. They were supposed to be sentenced to death but the Alpha banned them because of his close relationship with Ellie.

They weren't supposed to come back but they did because they wanted to protest but it only made matters worse. I lied and said I was kicked from my pack too. I learned to steady my heart rate but the looks Raven shot me, I knew she saw right through me.

Its not like the pack is hunting them, its just if they step into their territory again, they will be killed on spot.

We were checking into a nice hotel but I had to share the room with Ellie and Raven. Money was tight.

We didn't have much stuff though. Sometimes we didn't sleep in a hotel room. We had been out all day and a nice shower would be appreciated.

Jude, Logan and Carson shared the room next to us.

After we all showered and changed into sleeping clothes I felt like just jumping in the bed and sleep.

"I'll go get some ice for our soda," Ellie volunteered already jumping out the room and shutting the door. I noticed that this was the first time I was alone with Raven so I quickly took advantage of the situation.

"Why don't you talk to me?" I asked firmly but not rudely.

She stared at me and her eyes began to get dimmer, like they do when there were humans around.

She looked away again and stared straight ahead at nothing. NOTHING. She was ignoring me to look at a wall.

"What the hell is your problem?" I growled.

Her head quickly snapped to me and said through clenched teeth,"Don't use that tone with me." Her voice was so elegant and light, I was amazed. She sounded like an angel."You really want to know what my problem is?"

I nodded.

"Something is off about you," She concluded and then her voice got strained as sure said this."Your wolf... Its not normal and... I can't figure it out. Your not right."

I tilted my head to the side and anger rushed inside of me,"Who are you to say that I'm not right! Your eyes freaking glow!" I stood up and moved closer to her with fists clenched."You have some secrets." I was now looking down at her because she was sitting down. As I was in her face, she didn't flinch as she said this, her eyes just got brighter again.

"Yes," She said."But atleast I'm not hiding it from them."