Chapter 33: Mr. Green is Midorima-san

Thanks for the supports! I really try to update my stories in time, but I also need to keep up with my studies and such. Thank you for leaving comments, it really helps to get my fingers typing, hha. I don't want to get all sappy, so just have a read down here!

Pairings : GOMxOCxOthers(?)
Warnings : OC inserts in canon. Mostly non-canon.

———————————————————
Chapter 33 - Mr. Green is Midorima-san

Tensions are back in the air as the two teenagers locked eyes in an almost-glaring competition. The words the snow-haired girl obviously weighed hard in the mind of the Shūtoku's ace, he grits his teeth, as if intending to break them. Even so, the girl doesn't look like she's planning to take back her words, she truly means what she said.

The fury reflected in his green orbs is as clear as day, and it burns with undying rage. "You don't know a thing about us, Shiroma. Don't even think I'm going to let you talk me down." his tone was harsh and unforgiving, his glare is sharp and hard.

Faced with such rage, Yuki doesn't flinch. She keeps her gaze at him, it's empty and cold, but unyielding. "..Then say. What do you know of me?" she spoke each of her words clearly, cutting deep into his mind.

Midorima is silenced with her question. His anger died down as if she sprayed cold water over him. Her question made him realise that indeed, he doesn't know a significant thing about her. It's unlike him to be silenced by a mere girl, however, Shiroma Yuki is not your average girl.

What was it that made these Generation of Miracles so focused around themselves? Can't they see their surroundings? Yuki can't help but wanting to question each and everyone of them. They acted as if they are the ones most hurt, the ones most capable, or the ones most knowledgeable. Heaven above knows what else.

It's not that she doesn't understand, but why can't they realise that they affect others' lives and they are just as affected? How long have they been thinking that way? Does having no one by your side twisted your mind like so? It's sad when she thinks it that way.

These Generation of Miracles, how deep have they sunk? Will Kuroko and the rest of the team reach them in time? Yuki sighed, shaking her head to dismiss her thoughts. No matter how she sees it, she just doesn't want to be plagued with heavy subjects right now.

It's better she eases the tension and changes the subject of talk. "Doesn't the surname 'Shiroma' ring any bells in your memories, perhaps?" Yuki asked him with a lighter tone this time, her brow raised quizzically as she walked ahead of him.

When Midorima doesn't respond like she wants him to and only followed after her steps, she dropped him another hint. "My middle name is 'Petit', that might serves as a better reminder since that's what he goes with back in his pro-days." she sounded playful, her smug smirk is all over her face.

That finally rings the bell as the green-haired shooter stopped in his tracks, his usually calm green eyes widened to a size it can pop out of the sockets. His lucky item almost slipped from his grasp as he raised his shaky finger at her with the most disbelieved expression he ever made.

"Y-You are 'Hakuryū' Petit Haruto's daughter?!" Midorima exclaimed in utter disbelief, his finger shaking nonstop.

His reaction makes Yuki smirk even wider, fully satisfied of what she just did. "I am indeed. The one and only." she confirmed cheekily.