Chapter 6: I'm putting you on a leash

Author's note :
Yay! The next chapter is here~
Oh, and @Spade_in_Wonderland
Real sorry, but someone else got it first..
Have luck next time..
And so, without further ado, let's reveal this chaperone..!
Enjoy..!

————————————————————

Standing next to the gate of Tōō Gakuen is a male student of Seirin.

His huge build, the tuft of his hair and the intensity of the aura radiating from him, Yuki can tell just 'who' exactly is this person, even from above the rooftop.

Yes, especially the hair. There's no mistaking it, even from a distance.

Kagami Taiga.

Riko just had to choose the worst possible chaperone for Yuki out of all the possible choices.

Seems like Riko had a hidden agenda looking from her choice of Kagami. Or Riko just did it to annoy Yuki.

That aside, Yuki is not happy with Riko's choice of chaperone.

There's obviously one of a better choice in terms of gentleman, like Kuroko Tetsuya.

But no, Riko just had to choose the worst of the worst.

Yuki sighs and shakes her head in denial. No way she is going with this redhead. At least, unless Riko will lash out at her if otherwise. Which is probably will happen, even without Kagami chaperoning Yuki in the equation.

Yes, Yuki is doomed in either cases.

Might as well turns her back on this.

Yuki turns around and about to take a step back into the building of Tōō Gakuen. About to.

"Yo."

That's it. Yuki's luck must have ran out for the day. Because she is now noticed. And she knows of nothing with the semblance of luck when associating with Kagami Taiga. None at all.

'Oh, Kami.. Why have you forsaken me..?' Yuki mused sadly.

However, be what it may, Yuki still needs to meet Riko by the end of day if she still needs the brunette in her life. And Kagami Taiga is the only answer at hand.

Yuki then turns around stiffly, with a frown decorating her face.

"..Yo." Yuki grumbled, not even caring to be pleasant.

Kagami raises his brow as he dropped his hand to the side. He had never expected to see Yuki so...displeased..? Yuki had always been the sweet and mature kind of kid when she's around the team.

Though, if his instinct is to be relied on, then Yuki had always this blackish aura when addressing him or even when he's nearby.

Oh well. Thinking is not his thing. He'll just ask Yuki later. The girl is supposedly a smart one, skipping classes and all.

"Let's go, Shiroma. We'll make it just in time for the bus." Kagami informed as he pocketed his hands and turns around to walk ahead for Yuki to follow.