Chapter 20: Winning is...?

This was supposed to be Christmas update, but it's one day late.. I'll be posting the other chapters for My Dignified Imouto and Dreams of Life with this. Oh, and the other one special package~ Please check my page for that one~! Enjoy~

Pairings : GOMxOCxOthers(?)
Warnings : OC inserts in canon.

———————————————————

Midorima is standing still as he dumbly stared at Yuki and her bizarreness in all its glory.

There, Yuki stood before the heavy rain enclosed in a raincoat - a Shigaraki Tanuki Raincoat. It's even complete with the round ears, an ornamental sedge hat, sake bottle slung on the right waist and bank book on the left hanging on the thin waist rope - plus the tail on the back.

Midorima had his shares of some of the most absurd collections back at home due to Oha Asa's daily lucky items, but even he has never seen such a weird raincoat, nor a person who would wear such bizarre outfit.

"Mm? What's wrong, Midori-san?" Yuki questioned with inquisitive brows, not understanding why Midorima is stunned.

Midorima hurriedly tapped his glasses as he cleared his throat. There's no way he's showing a weakness in front of this troubling girl - or let it slip that Shigaraki Tanuki is his lucky item for the day.

"Nothing." He replied curtly.

Yuki pouted a bit at the taciturn reply. Here she's asking nicely, but he just has to be rude, doesn't he?

"Just quickly dry yourself, Midori-san." Yuki huffed as she repeated her advice.

Midorima scoffed at that. He's sure Yuki shares the same dislike he has. "How is that your business? You dislike me, don't you?"

Yuki's not sure where Midorima is going with this, but she seconds that notion.

"I do." Yuki replied.

Even when he knows it, Midorima feels a bit bothered somehow. No one has ever told him they dislike him to his face, they normally murmured behind his back. No one, has ever worked up the guts to.

"But you still could get sick regardless like or dislike, and I refuse letting anyone fell sick in my watch."

Midorima's eyes widen at that, though he quickly hid it behind his glasses. Wouldn't people normally just leave those they dislike and not even bother?

"Besides." Yuki began slowly. "You now realise that Seirin isn't weak, right, Midori-san?"

Midorima looked away at that. He lost. That's all that matters.

Yuki smiles as she recalls the time they first met officially - back at Kaijō. "Ne, Midori-san. Do you remember the time when we met back at Kaijō?"

Midorima kept his silence as he tapped his glasses, still not looking at Yuki.

"I told you how there's more than one win and lost in a battle." Yuki closed her eyes, delving into her thoughts. "..Today is Seirin's win...but Shūtoku didn't lose completely."

That finally got Midorima's attention.

"Seirin wins the match, and Shūtoku loses the match. But in the match, Tetsu-niisan lost to Takao-san, before he wins. Kagami only wins a few times against Midori-san, no?"