TPA- 08

08

There is absolutely nothing better than home sweet home, even just after a night or two out. The time at the beach was amazing but everything has to come to an end.

We were already back home and I was in our room, putting on a very light amount of makeup, just to cover up any blemishes. We dropped them off to their own homes before going back.

Matt was in the kitchen eating breakfast and I could still smell the pancakes. We were both off to work after breakfast and I have already eaten breakfast earlier. I placed the concealer back on the drawer and proceeded to the closet and picked out a pair of black pumps to go well with my business attire.

"Hurry up!" Matt called from afar and quickly, I tossed all of my stuff into a purse and bolted out the door. We were already late compared to our regular time of arrival at the office by half an hour.

"I'm coming!" I replied, the sound of the heel of my shoes echoing through the hallways as I made my way to the living room. "I'm done, let's go."

"Finally."

"I did not take that long."

"Yeah you did."

"Did not."

"Just shut up and kiss me already."

I smiled and did what he said. A rapid smack on the lips was what I gave him. "Anything for my boss."

"Then move your ass and let's go. We're late already."

Matt and I walked out of the room and into the vestibule. We waited for the elevator to open its doors and we climbed in the car. We were at the top floor of the building and owning it, Matt pulled out a key from his pocket and plunged it into the control panel of the car, making it go down nonstop until we reached the last floor and the doors closed until Matt pulls the key out of the panel.

Once Matt pitched the key in, he took a Post-it note which was also in his pocket (for reasons I do not know of) and stuck it on the camera which was filming our every move. I was enclosed by him, my body with his, his mouth on mine. We moved in perfect harmony, like we had been rehearsing this for quite a long while. We molded against each other as the car went down the building.

A battle of the tongues was on and unfortunately, I was losing to him as he gripped me, his hand cupping face and the other on the small of my back.

"I love you." Matt muttered, his lips grazing my skin.

Just before I could reply anything back, the doors opened and in a blink of an eye, we both pulled away and straightened ourselves. Parker was already there, the door of the car open and he was waiting by.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So how was your trip with the boss?" Chris asked as I passed by his office. "Beach eh? Must've been romantic."