TPA- 06

06

I woke up with a start, the bed empty once again. I don’t what time Matt arrived last night since I fell asleep once I came back after eating dinner out. All I got from him was a text stating not to wait up for him. So all i did the whole night was talking with Luke through the phone. it started with work then the next thing I knew was that we were talking like we know each other for the longest time.

A bustling sound coming from the bathroom startled me. Matt came out, only with a towel hanging down low from his hips like it was going to fall off any second. Water droplets decorated his chest, proof that he had just finished taking a shower. A smaller hand towel was in his grip as he tried to wipe off the excess water from his hair.

“Hey, good morning.” He smiled at me. “I missed you, you know that?”

“We didn’t see each other for the whole day yesterday.” I muttered and flipped the blanket over, exposing my bare legs to the cold air.

I heard him sigh and I could see his shadow nearing me. The bed dipped down as Matt sat on it. He placed his hand over mine, warming my cold skin.

“I’m sorry about that.”

I look up at him, “It’s not your fault. You were busy with… work.”

He sighed once again but this time he wrapped his wet arms around me, slightly damping my shirt. Matt rested his head on my shoulder. “Well it’s Sunday today so how about we go around the city or the beach?”

“Just us?” I asked him.

“You can call a friend if you want.” He shrugged and gave me a light kiss on my cheeks. “Get dressed.”

He left me alone on the bed and he made his way to the closet. I grabbed my phone which was on the bedside table and started typing off. After sending the text message, I got up and grabbed my towel which hanged on the chair of my vanity area.

I took a quick shower and dressed in some denim shorts and a loose, thin shirt over a bikini set. I shoved a few towels and some extra clothes to a tote bag.

Matt was out in the living room wearing a light khaki colored shorts and a white wife beater. He was carrying his own bag, probably where all the sunscreens and sunglasses that were not in my dresser sat.

“Ready?” Matt called when he saw me going down the stairs. I smiled and nodded as he picked up his car keys from the counter. “Let’s go then.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It was an hour long drive to the beach and by the time we got there it was already lunch and my stomach was grumbling like crazy. Matt laughed at me and how much food I always liked to eat but since he did not want me to starve to death, we head off to the lobby of the beach resort and Matt booked three rooms, one for us and the other one was for the guest I invited and I guess the other one was for Matt’s friend. All I hope is that his friend wasn’t Barch. We then ate lunch at the resort’s restaurant.