TPA- 07

07

"No."

"Why not?"

"No." I said stubbornly, crossing my arms over my chest.

We were back at the cabins but we were in his, just simply for the reason of it was the nearest one although the cabin I shared with Matt was only seven meters away. We figured out that my ankle wasn't fractured; only sprained so therefore I did not need to go to the hospital. Plus, if Matt knew what happened he'll just burst in anger.

"It's not that bad. All I need to do is just let it rest and ice it." I shrugged. "No big deal."

"You still need to compress it."

"So?"

"Do you have an elastic bandage?" he raises his brow at me.

My mouth formed an 'o' and slowly, I shook my head. "...No..."

"See? That's why you need to-"

"I can ask Parker to get me some without Matt knowing." I cut him off and stuck my tongue at him. "Yeah, that is a terrific idea."

Nate plopped on the space beside me. "And how will Matt not see your ankle wrapped in a bandage?"

"I'll just tell him that I planted my foot wrongly." I muttered and tied my hair into a messy bun. I already changed into a sundress that I left on my beach bag which luckily was left outside my cabin.

"Fine, do whatever you want." He sighs exasperated and ran his long fingers through his already messed up hair.

I gave a triumphant smile at him and scrambled to the end table where my phone was waiting. Swiftly, I dialed Parker's number. After three rings, he picked up in his usual tone.

"Ms. Harlem."

"Hey Parker can you please do me a huge favor?"

"Anything."

"Can you please run to the nearest pharmacy and get me a first aid kit and not tell Matt about it?"I said through the microphone when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head and there was Nate.

"You could just ask some from the lobby." He suggested.

I nodded and went back to my call. "Never mind what I said Parker. Thanks."

I hung up and collapsed on the bed and swung my feet up. Humming I blindly tried to grab the phone on the end table and called room service.

"Hello. Yeah can I get a first aid kit on cabin number 23?...Yeah thanks." I muttered and slammed the receiver back. "Done."