Chapter 22: Big Ben

We finally landed and Norman still hasn't told me where we're going. But, we were finally here so he wouldn't be able to keep in hidden much longer. As we boarded off the plane, Norman tried to keep us hidden from the public.

Norman rented us a driver to take us to our destination. As we drove around I noticed that this place looked very familiar and that when I saw it.

Big Ben.

"Norman! Oh my god! Are we in London?" I started flipping out in the backseat. "I love you so, so, so much!" I jumped into his lap and gave him a big kiss on the lips. "Yes, we are sweetheart. Took you log enough to notice." He laughed and held me in his arms. "You're the best husband in the whole world." I told him and looked out the window. We were in London!

Norman had checked us into a hotel and I was surprised when I noticed all our luggage was already upstairs. "Why did the bellhop take it?" I asked. "We could've done it ourselves." "I asked him to, so I could do this." Norman said. He crouched down and lifted me up into his arms bridal style. "Oh my god! Norman!" I giggled as he carried me into the elevator. "You're crazy!" I told him and kissed his lips. We were both so caught up in the moment that we didn't notice the elevator stop on another floor. Two loud, high pitched screams caught our attention though.

"Ahhh! It's Norman Reedus!" Both the girls screamed in unison. I looked away and rolled my eyes. 'Great they're going to ruin my honeymoon' I thought to myself. This is the last thing I wanted on my honeymoon. I didn't want people to notice us because then everyone would know and we would be bombarded by the paparazzi.

"Can we have a picture? Please? Please? Please?" Norman looked over at me like he was asking for permission. "Uh, sure." He said and quickly took two pictures with the girls. The two girls acted like I wasn't even there. They just kept talking and talking, not even looking at me. "Girls it was nice meeting you, but I have to get going. My wife and I are on our honeymoon." He said politely and grabbed my hand. The girls both shot me mean looks and rolled their eyes.

"Have a nice day!" Norman told them and gave them each another hug before we stepped out of the elevator holding hands. "I'm really sorry, sweetheart. I know you didn't want that to happen on our honeymoon." I shook my head, "you're extremely popular. I just have to live with that." I leaned up and kissed his lips. "I'll make up for that once we get in the room. I promise." Norman wiggled his tongue at me and opened up our door.

I could believe the exquisite interior and design of or hotel room. It was amazing and just to think that we would be spending our honeymoon in a beautiful room together. Just alone, the two of us. "Norman... This is perfect!" I threw my arms around him and kissed his neck. I stopped though when he moaned out loud. I knew where I kissed him at. It was the little x on his collar bone. The tattoo was just a reminder of where he liked to be kissed.

"How about we get a nice cool shower and then lay down for a bit before going out to dinner?" Norman suggested running his hands all over my body. "Mhm, that's sounds wonderful." I teased and pulled him closer to the shower. "Get the water started." Norman smirked before going to get out luggage and lock the front door. Our luggage was still outside with the bellhop. I quickly she's my clothes and turn on the water, adjusting the temperature to a nice cool setting.

"Sweetheart," Norman called walking into the bathroom. I was still in awe at the multiple shower heads in the shower. The shower was big enough for ten people. Norman definitely went all out for or honeymoon. "Yes?" I asked turning around, not caring that I was complete naked in front of him.

"Damn," he bite his lip and looked me up and down. "Come here," Norman said and pulled out his phone. He turned it to take a selfie and I had to cover up my boobs for the photo. "What do you think I should put as the caption?" He asked. "Surprise me." I told him. "I'll do it when we get out. I have some other photos to post too."

"Okay, well first let me get you out of this." He whispered in his ear and started lifting up his shirt. I scraped my finger nails up his stomach, feeling every defined muscle and letting my hands rub the small patch of hair above and below his belly button. "You're killing me, doll." He groaned out between clenched teeth. I giggled and continued to lightly touch him. "I wanna please you tonight." I whispered in his ear, biting on his earlobe as I pulled away. "You already please me just by marrying me." Norman grabbed my hips and slammed me against the tile wall. "Norman... Let me have my fun for once." I whined and started unbuckling his jeans. "Shit..." He hissed when I started to palm him from outside of his boxers. "Please?" I begged innocently. Norman nodded, and finally cracked. "Yeah." He moaned out. This was going to be fun.

********
❤️Hello all! Sorry for not updating I've been busy! But it's summer vacation so I'll be writing more and updating more. Hopefully I can finish this story in like a week or two, so it'll be about 30 chapters.

😉The next chapter will probably be smut!

❤️Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥