Chapter 5: Best Feeling Ever

Going back to his apartment I threw my coat on the counter. "Dance with me?" He quickly said and pulled me into his chest. "Norman!" I playfully pulled away from him. "Hey! Get back here!" My back was to his chest. He reached his head down and pecked my cheeks. We both pulled away from each other. He put a hand behind his head and sighed, "uh... Sorry... That was... I'm stupid." He mumbled to himself and ran to him bedroom.

I felt bad that Norman thought I disliked the kiss. I couldn't let him think that. Tapping in his door I called for him, "Norman! Norman please open the door. I'm not mad... I liked it, okay and I think you should come out here and talk to me about this because we might-" he opened the door and crossed his arms. "Don't be upset." I put my hand on his shoulder. He nodded slightly and I pulled him into the living room. "Let's watch one of your movies!" I squealed crossing my legs. "Sure." He said aggravated. I huffed, "Norman why are you so cranky?" I asked while he was up looking through his movies. He was giving me the silent treatment, so I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Norman... Please talk to me." I whispered. He turned around and faced me. He gently pushed my hands away from him, "Don't. Because if you do, I won't be able to stop myself." His voice rough and silky. I nodded and went back to the couch. "Can I try something?" He asked grabbing my hand as we sat on the couch. "Um...sure. What is it?" I asked. "Just know that if you feel uncomfortable or you don't like it, tell me, okay?" I smiled and he grabbed my hand, leading me to his bedroom.
"Norman, what are you doing?" I asked. "Just sit down sweetheart," he said softly. He called me sweetheart which was normal, but this time when he said it, it was filled with lust.

Taking a seat on the edge of his bed, he knelt down in front of me. His rough hands slowly rubbed my cafes and up my legs. He took my shoes off and threw them aside while softly kissing my legs until he reached my knees, he gently pushed me back on the bed. "Norman?" I breathed. "Shh," she said kissing my thighs apart. The stubble on his face tickled me. I jerked my leg and he lifted his face to meet mine. "Relax," he smiled.

I took a breathy moan and leaned back. His fingers ran up my sides and I felt him hook his fingers in my panties. He slowly slid them down and tossed them to the floor. My dress was hunched up to past my bellybutton and gave him more access to my body. The feeling of his hands running up and down my thighs made me shiver. "Norman... We can't." I whispered. "I can't." I put a pillow on top my face and hid from him. Then, felt his mouth to my most sensitive spot. His hot breath made me anxious. He didn't move, he just hovered over me, teasing me. I sat up quickly and scooted back towards the wall. "Sweetheart please come here. I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise. I just wanna try it." He sat on his legs and held a hand out for me. "I-I don't know how to do this." I admitted. "The whole oral thing." He smiled and kissed my lips, "you don't have too. Now lay back down." Grabbing his head I pushed him down in me, but he pulled away. "What do you want?" He asked. "You," I breathed out. "Say it," he whispered kissing my thigh. "I want you so bad Norman." He smirked, "more." "Please, Norman. I need you!" I moaned running my fingers through his hair. His tongue dove into me. "Oh!" Maybe I was wrong, but I think I liked this. His fingers found themselves inside me. Pumping in and out, he curved them upward, hitting every spot prefectly.

His other hand was rubbing my side, and I grabbed it. With one hand in his air and the other in his hair I lifted my hips towards him, indicating I wanted more. He nibbled and sucked, then added a second finger. "Yes!" I moaned. "That feel good sweetheart?" He asked and continued sucking. "Uh-huh!" I moaned biting my lip. I tried my best to stay quiet. I couldn't risk the rest of the people on the apartment hearing us; I'd never live it down. "It's okay sweetheart, let it out. No one can hear us," taking his word for it, I let out my loudest moan when he curled his fingers upward and pumped in and out of me fast. Flicking his tongue across me, I pulled on his hair. He removed his fingers from me, and pinned my hands down. "Don't you move, baby," he said licking me. "Norman! Yes!" My breathing quickened and I felt myself tighten around his finger. "That's it sweetheart. Cum for me, come on baby." He said bringing me over the edge.

He lifted his head from between my legs. "What was that for?" I asked. "It's just acting remember?" He smirked. In all my 26 years that was the best feeling I had, and that was with his mouth. And I couldn't wait to find out what else he could do.

*****
❤️Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥