Chapter 6: Lies

I couldn't sit still. Norman just performed oral sex on me a few seconds ago and he's up walking around like he's content with it. I pulled my dress down, leaving my underwear off. "You okay?" He asked pulling out a cigarette. I nodded quickly. He raised his eyebrows and took a drag, "anyone ever done that to you before?" I shook my head no and he chuckled. "Thought so." "So you do this to everyone?" I asked curious if I wasn't the only one he's done this too. "No. Just ones I really, really like." He pulled me to my feet and wrapped his free arm around my waist, making us chest to chest. "And I especially like you." He pressed his lips to mine like I was glass, and if he pressed to hard he would break me. I kissed back gently. It was slow and heart warming, sending my legs to jell-o. I grabbed ahold of him tightly, afraid I actually would fall. He cupped my butt with his hand and nuzzled his face in my neck. "I got ya' sweetheart." I looked into his eyes and seen something that I didn't want to see, love. "Norman... I can't do this." I pulled away and didn't look at him.

He pressed the palms of his hands into his eyes, "Sophie sweetheart, why?" He came over to me and held my face. "I just can't. It won't work." I had to do an album, and since the movie was fake, he'd probably look for another roll. "Our jobs, Norman we won't ever see each other." He shook his head protesting, "I'll go with you and you can go with me. We can do this." I decided to take a chance and believe him, "okay." He smiled. "Good, now lay back down, this is gonna be a good night." He kissed me forcefully and I fell back onto the bed.

~

I woke up the next morning to a pair of lips trailing up and down my legs. "Norman... Stop." I was physically exhausted and too comfortable to move after last night. "Good morning to you too baby girl," his lips creeped higher and higher on my legs. I caught his head with my hands. The blanket was wrapped around my chest and was scrunched up at my waist. "I'm too exhausted to do this." I said running my fingers through his short brown locks of hair. "Then just relax sweetheart, I'll take care of you." Kissing my knee his lips found themselves on my thighs.

I willing fell back on the bed as his mouth connected with my core. His tongue danced inside me, bringing that new experience back to me all over again. "Oh..." My legs grew closer together from the pleasure, but Norman kept them apart. He drew circles on my thighs while his mouth kept at its wonderful skill of teasing and pleasure. "You like that sweetheart, don't you? Tell me how much you love it." His voice was coated with lust. "I love it so... Much. Oh! Norman...don't stop!" Bucking my hips forward he held me down, recklessly flicking his tongue over me. I clutched his biceps roughly and raked my nails down them. Pulling his face away and licking his lips he fell beside. I looked around his house noticing its class and neatness. His hand gentle caressed my thigh, giving me goosebumps. Grabbing ahold of it, he pulled me into him. "Norman what are you doing?" I asked, he brought his lips to mine, shutting me up. I could feel his problem this morning. The bulge between my legs made it obvious. "Not this morning, I'm still sore after last night." Sighing he kissed me again. "Let's go get a shower." I pulled the blanket off me and walked to the shower in all my naked glory. "Wait up!" He called getting up from the bed.

Our shower was less sexual than planned. We shared a few short kisses here and there, but other than that it was calm.

Eating breakfast that he went and got this morning was awkward. He leaned over and ran a hand up and down my leg. "Norman..." I groaned. All he did was touch me, I'm not exactly supermodel gorgeous, so I don't know what his obsession with my body was. "Yeah baby girl." He smiled. "Why do you keep touching m?" I dropped my fork and crossed my arms to let him know I was serious. "Because it's fun." He said removing his hand from my leg. "That's it, not because you have feelings for me?" I asked. Norman looked a bit confused, then laughed. "Listen, doll face. I really like you, and I'm a touchy person. If you don't like it, then tell me and I'll cool down a bit-" his phone started ringing, making him stop mid sentence.

"Hello...oh hey...no not anymore it's fake...really?...that's great...sure I'd love to do it...three days?...yeah I'll be there...bye."

Sipping my juice I looked at him, "What was that?" He smiled and bounced his knee. "There's a TV show called The Walking Dead, and I went and read lines a few weeks ago for the part of Merle, but they already had someone for that part, and they just called back to say that they made a new character just for me to play." I jumped out of my seat and hugged him, "That's great. I'm proud of you. But, what happens in three days?" He held my hands firmly, "I have to go back to California to meet up with some people." He had to leave, just like we talk about last night. "Oh," I let my head fall down. I didn't want him to leave. It's been so long since I've been in a relationship I couldn't stand that fact of him leaving. He gripped my face gently and lifted my chin, "Don't worry, you're coming with me." I feel better already. "You serious?" He nodded, "yeah, now go pack!" He smacked my butt and I ran to get my suit case that I've been hauling around for almost a month now.

~

"This is so exciting. I feel like a free women. No manager, no job... Although, I should probably start writing an album so I don't go bankrupt!" Right now we're sitting on the plane to hollywood, to meet the writer of this tv show. "You excited?" I asked Norman who was slowly drifting to sleep beside me. I poked his side to wake him up a bit and he all but jumped out of his seat. "Goddamn sweetheart. Tryin' to give me a heart attack?" He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and sat up straight. "What'd you say?" He asked. "I said are you excited?" He shrugged, "I'm too tired to be excited baby girl," he leaned over and kissed me faintly. I'm a little upset that he wasn't excited about being on a TV show, but he was exhausted since we both haven't slept since the night before and even that night we just messed around all night. "Oh, okay. Go to sleep." I kissed his cheek and met him fall asleep next to me. I lay my seat back as well and took a small nap.

"Ma'am! Sir! The flight has landed." I turned my head to the left and the flight attendant was in my face. "Sorry," I grumbled out. "Your husband went to the restroom. He should be back any minute." I smiled when she called Norman my husband. "Okay, thank you." I got up and stretched my limbs that have been inactive for a few hours. I reached up to removed our luggage when a pair of hands cupped my breast. "Hey baby girl." I could see Norman from the corners of my eyes, "okay, smooth move there." I removed his hands from me and turned around. "Let's get outta here and check into a hotel. I need a shower." I held up my greasy hair. "Whatever you want princess."

~

Our hotel wasn't far from where Norman had to meet the directors and writers. "I'm starving!" I groaned falling onto the large bed in the middle of the room. "Me too." He said climbing between my legs and kissing up and down. "Norman no!" I squealed. "Come on," he said trying to edge me on. "Not right now, later." I whispered. "Okay," he kissed my inner knee and got up to order something to eat. Norman ordered himself steak and vegetables while I just got a small salad. Now that I was in a relationship, I felt like I had to look good.

"You okay?" Norman asked from beside me. I shook my head yes, but Norman didn't seem convinced. He shut the tv off that was on AMC in front of us, "baby girl...talk to me." He brushed some of my hair behind my ears and pulled me into his chest. "Nothing you should worry about, I promise." That's the first lie I told him, that he has nothing to worry about.

*****
❤️Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥