Chapter 15: Fight

I woke up the next morning to screaming in my apartment. I shot up out of bed, running to the living room. I saw Tyler in the living room up in Normans face screaming.

"You really have the nerve man! After everything she's been through you decide to sneak your way back in? I outta kick your ass!" Running between the two men I pushed Tyler back.

"What the hell are you doing here at..." I looked at the wall clock. "Seven in the morning!" Tyler pointed to Norman. "I was walking around town and saw this asshole leave the coffee shop. He had two coffees and a bag of muffins, then I saw him come up here. What'd you think Sophie? That I wouldn't find out about your little love affair. I thought I told you I never wanted to see him?" Tyler was screaming in my face.

It was too early to deal with this stuff right now and I needed a moment to breath. "Tyler get out!" I yelled. "Really? It should be him your-" "just go!" Norman and I both yelled.

Tyler scoffed and waved a hand at us, "whatever." He slammed my door shut and I'm pretty sure I woke up the whole building. Turning around I saw Mingus come out of the bathroom.

"Mingus are you okay? I'm sorry about him. Did he scare you?" I asked sweetly. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't like all the fighting, and if there was a fight, I didn't want to be in punching distance." I hugged him tightly. "You can go back to sleep bud," I told him. Mingus went and snuggled back up on the couch.

"Norman? Are you okay?" I asked. He was in the kitchen leaning against the counter. "I don't know." He grumbled. "Norman talk to me. This is why things didn't work out last time. We never talked about things, so if you want this to work, then tell me what's wrong." I pulled his face towards mine. "I'm scared he gonna take you away from me." He whispered into my neck.

I squeezed Norman tightly, "that'll never happen. I promise." I kissed his nose and he took a deep breath. "I got you coffee and a chocolate muffin!" He handed me the bag. "You're so sweet." I gave him a kiss on the lips. I loved kissing him. I loved how his goatee would tickle my face or my neck. He was perfect.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" Norman asked drinking his coffee. "Well, I was thinking about writing another song. Would you like to watch?" I asked biting into my muffin. "Yeah, just let me call Helena so she can pick Mingus up later. I want to be alone with you today." Norman winked an pulled out his phone to make the call.

Mingus left around noon, and I went into the small studio that I had in my apartment. It had a computer with a mix board, a guitar, and microphone. I also have a keyboard, but it's still packed up from my last tour.

"This is pretty cool," Norman said strumming a string on the guitar. "Thanks." I sat down on the chair in the corner, picking up my notebook that was tossed there.

"I'm feeling like I could do a rock song." I said getting comfortable. "Really? I could see it. I think you'd good. How does the writing process work anyways?" He sat down on the floor in front of me. "It's really hard to explain. The lyrics just pour out of me honestly."

It was quiet for a bit and I started humming while I wrote.

You

You're everything I want

And I

I'm everything you need

Mhmm

This night is cutting into me

You tie me down

You watch me bleed

And we

Risk everything

Tonight

Norman watched as I wrote and he smirked a bit. "Whose this one about?" I shrugged, "no one. It's just pouring out of my mind. They're just words." Norman rubbed my leg, relaxing my body all over.

"I was thinking we could go out again, like to dinner. Mingus won't be here for two days and then I have him back for about week and then I head to Georgia for filming." I gulped, "Georgia?" Norman shook his head, "yeah, why?" I wonder how a long distance relationship would work with us. "You'll be gone for four, maybe five months." I muttered. "Yeah, but I'll see you everyday because you're coming with me." He gave me his famous smirk.

"Norman, I don't know about that. What about my apartment. I just got back on my feet and you want me to abandon it." I was really stuck between leaving and going with Norman. "It's only for a few months. Please Sophie! I can't stand sleeping without you. I hate being alone." I grabbed his hand, "let me think about it."

Norman and I decided to go to this fancy Italian restaurant down the street. I got dressed in a sheer pink dress, and nude heels. I put my hair in a messy pony tail and called it good.

I figured the paparazzi would out, so I did some make up. Wouldn't wanna be caught without it, although I have before and let's just say hungover, no makeup Sophia is terrifying.

I heard a knock and someone clear their throat. Of course it was Norman, leaning against the door frame. "You look beautiful, as always." He came over and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Thanks. I like the bow tie, it's cute." I said looking at his outfit in the mirror. "Maybe we could skip dinner and go straight for dessert?" He asked in a very seductive voice. Norman slipped a hand under my dress and ran in across my lace panties. "How about later," I breathed out. Norman rested his forehead on my shoulder, "you're killing me here." I giggled and kissed his head, "you'll be fine."

Word must've got out that Norman and I had reservations down the street because the line outside was back up for at least a mile. "Norman! Norman we love you!" The screams were intensifying. "Norman what's your favorite ice cream?" One of the paparazzi asked. They ask some stupid questions sometimes. "Norman is Sophia your girlfriend?" "Didn't you two date before?" "Sophie I heard you're dating Tyler Carter. Is this true?"

We ignored majority of the people, but Norman did wave to his fans and yell, "I love you too!" Getting inside, it was much quieter and calmer. We had a private room to eat our dinner in. There was another couple in the room and they looked about eighty years old. They smiled at us and continued to eat their dinner.

"Can I start you off with some wine?" The waiter asked, "can I get a bottle of Champagne?" Norman asked. "Absolutely." He said. The room was tinted and had a golden color to it. "This is really nice. Thank you." I smiled, grabbing his hand from across the table. "Anything for you darling. I just want us to start over. I want to forget about the past and move on. Just you and me." He kissed my hand. "I think I could do that." I whispered. "Perfect."

****
❤️Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥