Chapter 8: Special Delivery

Today was Normans first day of work for The Walking Dead. I stayed back and let him do his thing. I only knew three people total here. That was Greg, Robert, and Norman himself. They were doing episode three today and I found it interesting being in the middle of the woods. Norman had on dirty clothes and carried a fake crossbow with him. He looked somewhat awkward or out of place. Norman finished his first scene and came over to me. "This is great!" He took a drink of water and poured some on his head. "Really? Well I'm glad you like it." I said giggled and wiping some water off my face that splashed on me. "You want some too sweetheart?" He joked flicking more water on me and my dress. "No! Norman don't!" I warned him. "Hey Norman do you and..." "Sophie." I said. "Do you and Sophie want to join us for lunch?" The man had a thick British accent. "Yeah, yeah man." Norman said nodding. "Soph, this is Andy." I smiled and shook his hand.

We all went to lunch together. I met the whole cast in one day. "This is great. All these people are so nice." I said to Norman while we drove back to the hotel. "I want to get a house down here. It's beautiful down here." Norman said looking out at the scenery. "What about your apartment in New York?" He shrugged. "I'll keep it. I can stay down here when I film, and I can stay up there when I'm not." I smiled, liking the idea. My phone started ringing and I quickly answered.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Burrows? I'm JoAnne, Norman's manager. I found you a new manager and publicist, maybe we could meet up soon?"

"Oh, hi! Yeah, that would be great, but right now I'm with Norman in Georgia."

"That's fine. I can meet you there."

"Okay, great. I'll see you soon then."

I hung up and squealed. Norman looked at me like I was crazy. "What's going on?" I clapped my hands together and jumped in my seat. "I might have a new manager!" Norman smirked. "That's great sweetheart! Good for you! Better than Margaret!" I was so excited to get a new manager and start recording again.

****

The last couple weeks have been pretty chaotic. Norman finished shooting and the show airs in a few weeks. We were back in New York now because Norman's son, Mingus, was also coming to New York to stay with Norman for a few months. I finally got a new manger. Her name is Judy, and she's so sweet. She lets me decide on what I want to do and how I want to do it.

I'm laying in the bathtub right now, writing a new album.

You call me out upon the waters

The great unknown, where feet may fail

And there I find you in the mystery

I heard a knock on the door. "Sweetheart! Can I come in?" Norman asked. "Yeah!" I yelled putting my notebook down. "Enjoying your bath?" He asked sitting on the ledge of the tub. "Mhmm! I got a great view too." I said pulling him into the water. Norman caught himself before he fell completely in. "You're so gonna get it!" He stood up and took his clothes off. I moved back for Norman could get in the water with me. I rested between his legs and let my back lay against his chest. His hands went to my shoulders and he massaged them slowly. His lips placed butterfly kisses on my neck. "Is that all you got?" I teased. His hands ran across my chest, cupping breast. "You know? It's been awhile since you've taken your time with me." I whispered to him. "That so?" He kissed my jaw. "Why don't I make up for it?" He got out of the bath and pulled me with him.

Falling into the bed his lips attacked mine in a hungry passion. I ran my hands up and down his back, clawing every so often just to hear the growl in his voice. He waited no time in slamming himself into me and wrapping my legs around his waist while he kept his rough pace. "Norman! Slower!" I moaned, knowing if he kept at it, I wouldn't last much longer. I could feel the fire inside me building and building. Norman knew I was close and slowed his movements. We moaned into each other's mouth. My nails raked up and down his back while my legs around him tightened, forcing him to go deeper and faster. We finally climaxed together and he fell on top me.

I rested beside him, sweaty and exhausted. "Mingus will be here in a few days." He said sitting up to smoke a cigarette. "What are we gonna tell him... About us?" I sat up too and rubbed his back. "I'll just tell him were together. Hopefully he won't mind." I bit my lip afraid that Mingus wouldn't like me. If it turns out Mingus doesn't like me, will Norman break it off with me. "Yeah... Let's just hope." I whispered and kissed his bicep.

The next morning I got up and started cleaning the apartment. Norman had a photoshoot for both of us in a few hours. It was his way to announce to the public that we were together. My fans have been crazy too, they want more music from me and it's been hard since I haven't been in the studio for a while. After cleaning and showering, Norman and I got on his bike and went to the photoshoot site.

I saw Judy, my new manager as we went inside. "Hello, Sophie! How's everything going?" She asked with a warm smile. "Pretty good. To be honest I'm ready to get back in the studio." We both laughed while she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Really? Well, whenever you're ready and have time, just give me a call and we'll get started." I thanked her and followed Norman to makeup.

"Exactly what style are we going for today?" A man said with a girlish voice said. Turning around, I seen an older man with white colored hair spiked up. Norman and I looked at each other and shrugged. "Hmm." The man said walking over to me. He lifted my jaw up and examined me. "Nice jaw line. High cheekbones. Beautiful curves. I say we do pinup style or... Steampunk, how do you feel about that?" Norman didn't seem to mind the ideas. "I like them." The man clapped and cheered. "Great! I'm Jayson. And I already know who you two are. Sophie and... Norman Reedus!" He squealed and waved his hands in front of his face. "Someone's a fan," Norman laughed. "I'm sorry. I've just seen Boondock Saints like... A hundred times, and I heard about your new show, The Walking Dead, I'm so excited!"

The whole time we were getting our makeup done, Jayson was freaking out over Norman. He also mentioned he like my music. After a moment of laughter, Norman's phone rang. I watch his facial expression go from happy to disappointed. "What's wrong?" I asked after he hung up. "Helena left Mingus at the airport. I gotta go get him." He stood up and put his jacket back on. "I could do it for you. It's no big deal." I gathered my things to go with him, but he stopped me. "Just stay here doll, I'll be back soon." Norman kissed me quickly and Jayson smacked his shoulder. "Don't mess up my masterpiece!" Norman laughed and left, leaving me with Jayson. "So I've been dying to ask, how's he in the sack?" He asked causally while curly my hair. "Umm... Pretty good." I said giggling. "Oh honey! That's not details. I want all of it. Is he rough, gentle, passionate... Kinky?" I watched Jayson wiggle his eyebrows in the mirror. "He's... Sweet and passionate, but he can also be a little rough. Kinky? Not so much, I don't think I could do something kinky. It's not me." Jayson rested his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes in the mirror. "Everyone's kinky babe, you just have to find the right person to be kinky with." He sighed and looked down. "Are you okay Jayson?" I asked turning around. "I'm sorry... I'm just... Going through a breakup right now. If rather not talk about it." He cried. I felt bad for him. Seeing me and Norman together made him miss what he once had. "Don't cry please, or I'll start crying." Jayson mood instantly changed. "No! I did not spend an hour on makeup for you to ruin it. It's too beautiful to ruin. Now let's talk about something else." Jayson perked himself up and stood behind me. All I could do now was wait for Norman to get back with Mingus.

*******
❤️Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥