Chapter 11: Bedroom... Now

I haven't seen Norman for a few days. He'd text me here or there trying to crack the code of my album.

Not really bringing myself here?

I liked that he attempted to try, and most of his answers were stupid, but I don't think things could ever be the same with us again.

I was sitting in my office right now looking on Twitter at all the positive responses I've been getting from my new album.

I got another tweet and it was from Norman.

Can't stop listening to this album. #NRBMH ;)

I retweeted and favorited it along with other tweets from fans.

My phone was sitting next to me and it went off a few times. I saw the number was unknown and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you still in New York City?" I recognized the voice as Norman.

"Yeah, I am. Why?" I asked shutting down my computer.

"Meet me at the coffee shop down on 5th avenue at two. See ya there!" He hung up the phone before I could get a word in.

Sighing, I got up and took a shower. I got dressed into some leggings and a tee shirt with my boots. It was almost two so I started walking down the street. When I exited the building there was a few paparazzi waiting for me. I smiled and waved then continued walking. They followed me until I reached the coffee shop. The press wasn't allowed inside the coffee shop which was perfectly fine with me because I didn't want any intruders on my coffee date- No, my meeting with Norman.

This wasn't a date. I didn't want it to be a date, I just want to be friends with Norman. Or at least I think I do.

I saw Norman sitting in the back and made my way over to him. "Hey Sophie, sweetheart," he stood up and hugged me, letting his hands travel down my sides as he pulled away.

"Hi," I smiled lightly at him and took a seat trying to get his hands off me.

I ordered a French latte while Norman got black coffee. "So, I wanted to meet with you because I think I know what the acronym stands for." He as very confident in his words. I nodded, "is that so? Let me hear it."

He cleared his throat and pulled out a paper, "is it... Norman Reedus Broke My Heart?" I choked on my drink. No one, not even my biggest fan, guested it correctly since the album was released.

"Yeah. It is. How'd you guess it?" I spat. "Wasn't hard once I listened to the album a few times." He sipped his coffee and smirked. "You're an asshole you know that!" I yelled and got up. I grabbed my things and walked out of the coffee shop and towards my apartment. "Sophie, please wait!" He called. I turned around and gave him the finger.

How could he guess the acronym. My manager didn't even know what it was. I had to tell her what it was and that was after she worked herself to death trying to figure it out herself.

After I was in my apartment I got a text from Judy saying I had a small gig at a bar tonight. I wasn't in the mood to perform today, but I guess I had no choice.

It was finally time for the show and I got on stage. "Hey guys!" I yelled into the mic. I heard some yells and a good many 'heys'. "I've had a really crapy day and I'm going to sing one of my favorite songs from the album. So here we go."

You got me sippin' on something
I can't compare to nothing
I've ever known, I'm hoping
That after this fever I'll survive
I know I'm acting a bit crazy
Strung out, a little bit hazy
Hand over heart, I'm praying
That I'm gonna make it out alive