Ever Fallen In Love

*Brooke P.O.V.*

"We have to go!" Kaylee screams as she reads the text Blake just sent me.

I roll my eyes. Blake had texted me and told me that the cafe had a live band tonight. Since I don't work tonight, I'd been hoping to stay away, but it was starting to seem like that wasn't going to happen. 

"Can't we just hang here and eat candy?" I whine.

"NO! We're going, so go change." Kaylee demands. 

I shake my head and cross my arms. Why was she so desperate to go?

"Do it for the children!" She cries out.

"What?" I ask confused but smiling.

"Just get changed. We're leaving in an hour." 

"An hour?" I question.

"Yes! Blake's gonna be there." Kaylee says as if I was stupid not to already get it.

I laugh having forgotten about her school girl crush on Blake. Being like his sister, I just thought it was weird but went with it anyway, because I love her.

I walk into my closet flipping through clothes. For some reason I'm sour about this. I don't know why, maybe because of the other day with Ryland? I shake the thought of him quickly. Deciding to force myself to be happy. I get to hang out with some of the best people I know. Then an idea hits me. I have Louis' number. He had given it to me yesterday after school. Why not ask him to come to? For some reason I smile as I text him. I think I like having a new friend.

"Brooke, come check my outfit!" Kaylee yells.

I go back into my room an outfit in hand and scan Kaylee. She looks kick butt in black and white striped leggings and a red beanie. 

"Perfect." I assure her as I change and try to tame my hair. 

In about an hour we are getting into Kaylee's black mustang. I can't believe she's talked me into going to this. The band will probably suck anyways.

Damn that Asian persuasion.

 *Ryland P.O.V.*

"One. Two. Three. Four." Sean, Easton, and I blast out into a series of chords and beats.

The lights from across the room blind me, but I barely notice. I'm having way too much fun. My band, The Universal Disaster, and I are practicing for our first official gig at One Harbor Café. I'm really nervous, but a little birdie unknowingly let it slip to me that a certain brunette might be coming tonight... I'll have to thank Blake for that later.

"We sound awesome, dude!" Easton exclaims slinging his bass around his back for a second. Sean fiddles around with the microphone and his electric guitar and demands for one of the waitresses to bring him a water. She, of course, looks up at him as if he's an angel sent from heaven and does as he asks.

"Alright, guys, huddle up." Easton and I immediately gather around Sean. Our game faces are on. There has never been a more serious moment in our lives. "Remember to smile, look pretty, and stay in the back. This is my damn time to shine, ladies." He smirks and turns around to wink at some fan girls swooning in the back of the café,

Easton and I glance at each other but don't say anything. The Universal Disaster? More like Sean Lewis and the others.

I shake off the thought and run back to sit on the stool tucked behind my drum set. Easton slings his bass strap around his shoulder right before Sean sends to signal to begin.