Epilogue

Life was good.

No it was perfect, Sebastian thought as the whole family and friends had gathered around the bonfire. This was his first time experiencing the winters in Delhi and he loved every moment of it. Just because he got to cuddle more with Amaira.

Today they were celebrating their three-month anniversary. Yes Amaira had decided that they had been apart for so long that now they would celebrate each day of their life together to the fullest which brings him back to the present.

A hot steaming cups of coffee and chilly kebabs were circulated, the soft music playing and the cold wind blowing made this time of the night seem heavenly. Sebastian looked over to his friends , Ria sitting on Zian's lap talking to him animatedly while Zian looked at her with a small smile, Ryan and Kate feeding Ian and each other, Samar and Misha bickering playfully at something and their kids running around them.

He turned  head to see his and Amaira's  parents talking to Aryan,  Armaan slowly and awkwardly trying to make some conversation with Noor while her brother looked over at him with amusement and of course Alia pouting and rolling her eyes and  as Viaan, her bodyguard hovered closely.

"What are you thinking?"  Amaira came up to him, dressed in his old sweatshirt and  jeans. She slowly slid her arm around his waist and leaned against his chest as she looked in the same direction as his.

"Nothing just.." he sighed.

"Just?"  Amaira looked up to, her eyes shining with happiness.

He tightened his hold on her waist, making her snuggle into his body more, satisfied when he heard her purring.

"Just.. just that I love you." he said dropping a kiss on the  top of her head.

"Oh yeah..well I love you too." his smile widened, if that was possible.

Life really was perfect....

THE END..

WELL ALMOST!

________________________________________________________________________________