Chapter 4

Sebastian was extremely excited, yet very nervous. 

 He made all the bookings for the dinner at The Leela's. He deliberately made the settings similar to the one like their first date which  had not ended well,he smiled at the memory.

Amaira had made quite a task for him to take her out again.. well in that respect she had not changed a bit..but it was all worth it.

Well not was not the time to dwell on the past memories, he would make new happy  memories with her and would make her forget all the grief and pain he's brought her.

 Right now he had to get ready for the big date. He called in Ryan. Shit! he had not even informed him about the change in events.

He was sure Ryan would be very pleased to hear that he had found Amaira and Kate, his sister who was extremely close to Amaira would excited to meet her again.

He called Ryan and told him to come to his suite urgently.

"Hey you called me---"  his voice faded as a little shocked and wide-eyed Ryan took in all the changes in Sebastian.

Something was definitely up with Sebastian, Ryan thought . He looked very happy, a kind of happiness that is brought in by love ,a kind of happiness his friend found only with a specific woman, a kind of happiness he had not seen on his face for a really long time. His mind was taking in all the changes and  he prayed whatever assumptions he was making were true.

" Tell me whats up?" he silently asked, his heart thumping.

"I've found her Ryan--still the same, so beautiful.At first couldn't believe.... you know here of all the places.. i love her so much..cant believe I've found her again. She's here Ryan. Oh god."

Sebastian was talking extremely fast, his throat choked with emotion and tears in his eyes  but what made Ryan extremely happy was to see a huge smile on Sebastian's face. with a hint of vulnerability and love. A kind of smile he had not seen in a long time.

YES! Thank you god ,Ryan thought.

"Amaira's here?Oh god Sebastian, how did you find her?"

"Well that's a long story but the point is I've asked her. Well forced her to go out with me tonight--" he gave Ryan a knowing look before he exclaimed "--and I don't have anything good to wear!!!!" 

"Oh now you are talking like Kate." Ryan said earning a glare from him.

"NO I'M TALKING LIKE A 'MAN' WHO'S NERVOUS ABOUT HIS DATE WITH A WOMAN HE LOVES" Sebastian told him irritably.

"Wait did you say you forced her, haven't changed at all have you Seb?!" Ryan said sarcastically.

"Shut up!" Sebastian glared.  "Look I know not a good way to start but I dint have any choice. She dint even want to be in my presence for a minute, not that i blame her"  Sebastian said in a quite, sad voice filled with regret and self loathing.

Ryan sighed as he remembered all the things that had driven Amaira and Seb apart.

"Seb now is not the time. Forget about it for some time ,you have a date to go on remember? So where's the fire?"

"Ryan you've got to help me. I want to make it a perfect setting for us to at least begin as friends." he forcefully choked out the words.

"Ya so about the clothes--?  Oh wait I have to call Kate, she'll go a little more crazy when she hears this." Ryan said as he lovingly.

  " Let me call her first." he said dialing her number on his phone "Hey baby. How are--"   and with that he went to another room to talk to his wife.

"Okay go on and come back fast. I need help!" Sebastian said but Ryan was already out of the room. Kate would freak out,  in a good way of course, because she absolutely adored Amaira. Well she was the one who brought Amaira into his life.

He had tried 30 Armani suits but none of them were good enough.. 

Oh the suit,he remembered as he dashed inside his room, which was connected to his walk in closet.

 He took out the suit Amaira had gifted him. Yes he carried it everywhere. It was one thing that made him feel a little close to her.

At that time he being an idiot he was  and is , dint value the presents she gave him. Dint value her..

 He was going to wear this tonight It needed  little mending here and there and maybe a quick dry cleaning. He called his secretary and asked him to get it done.

What was taking Ryan sooo long but he knew better to enter the room where he was talking to his sister.

Sometimes they get a bit too graphic and mushy for his good.

His thoughts drifted to Amaira and the date tonight. He just couldn't wait for it but  prayed to god that he doesn't mess this up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RYAN'S PIC ----------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

                                       PLEASEEEEEEEE COMMENT, VOTE, FAN , ADD !!!!!!!!