Chapter 2

On his way to his hotel room, Sebastian contacted the top most agency to find Amaira,any details he could get to get closer to her.

He still couldn't believe it.  He smiled at the thought of Amaira being with him again.

His Amaira..

And she had been his, from the first moment he saw her.    

 At that time,he being an idiot  thought that it was just basic physical attraction but his feelings ran deeper.

It was love. And it still is.

His phone rang and it was the agent or rather the detective who would help him find his love. Sebastian filled him in all the details he remembered and sent him a photograph too.

He looked at the photograph which had occupied the space in his wallet and as the wallpaper on his phone and laptop.

She was so beautiful. She still is the most beautiful and perfect woman for him...

"Amaira" he sighed.  " my love...."

Sometimes he wished if he could redo the events of the past and  be with her.

But now that he had found her, he thought with determination, he would prove it to her that she will be cherished forever, that he will never hurt her or betray her trust.

But after what he had done, he was not sure that she would  even allow him a moment with her.

And as he was lost in his thoughts and dint know how much time had passes, the sky was darkening now.

His Blackberry shrilled to life and the name of the agent was enough to get his attention back to the present .

"Sir, we have found her. I'm forwarding all the details we could find to your email id and have given the file to your secretary."

"Thank you. If i need your help in the future I'll give you a call.'" he said.

"Sure Sir. Have a good day."

The bell of his suite rand and it was his secretary with the file.

Sebastian told him to cancel his flight back to London and to keep on hold all the meetings for few weeks. After a couple of more calls he was free from work for 2 months. Ryan would be taking his place in all the meetings for at least 2 months.

He then turned to the treasured file on the coffee table and it had her address, office address and phone numbers.

He smiled and said    "Soon my love, I will win you back.."

Tomorrow he would his campaign to get Amaira to at least talk to him....

And soon she would be his again , they would be together as it always should have been..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PIC OF AMAIRA KAPOOR ------------->>>>>>>>>>> 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

AND ADD.......

((((((( AND COMMENT.............................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))