Chapter 15

Sebastian looked anxiously at the door of the ballroom as  his family gathered around him, occasionally teasing him about his eagerness to get tied down.

Today was the Sagan ceremony, in other words the engagement.

Amaira and the rest had arrived but as per the tradition, she had to make a grand entrance, with all the music and stuff..

His heart thudded in his chest as he looked at the entrance once again, straightening his sherwani.

"She's not going to run away Seb. " his friend Zain told him, an amused expression crossing his face and Sebastian glared in response.

His friends and family from all over the world had flown down to Delhi for the wedding.

These 2 weeks had gone past so fast that Sebastian barely had the time to register what was going on around him. Since that day at the designer's studio,  Armaan, Alia   had taken great pleasure in teasing the hell out of their parents. And to add to that slowly Aryan and Kate and  had also joined in.

He was ecstatic to see how slowly Aryan too was warming up to him and how close now he felt to his kids. In these past two weeks he spent as much time as possible with Amaira and their kids. They had forbidden him to call them kids as they were almost 19, whining in the process of doing so.

He felt even more protective of Amaira and the kids now. His two boys were his strength and his princess was his weakness. Over the weeks, he had  got accustomed to the fact that his daughter had truly and mind you, quite efficiently had him wrapped around her little finger.

He now truly came to know the meaning of a being a parent. Somebody rightfully said ,your kids are a piece of your heart outside your body and Sebastian couldn't agree more.

He smiled as he saw Armaan walking towards him,his smile so huge and happy that  Sebastian felt it to his soul.

"Hi, you know mum is going crazy. Aryan and Alia are trying to calm her down."

"Oh god is she okay? She will come right? Why are you not with them?"  Sebastian asked him, panic clearly visible in his voice and apparently on his face too, he thought as he looked at his evil son grinning.

"They kicked me out of the room.." he  told him with a heart-felt sigh, trying to drama it up a little." and sent me here to make you nervous as I did with mum." and finished with an angelic smile.

 After a few minutes of silence Sebastian asked Armaan "Is she okay?"

Armaan's expression softened as he nodded and took in his father's appearance.His mother had told him to be next to his father to give calm him down. If was so weird that they could understand each other even without communicating. Maybe this is how you feel when you are in love, he thought.

He noticed how his father straightened his sherwani, tapped his foot, and checked the entrance time and again, and he shook his head a little.

"What if she changes her mind?" he asked his father trying to divert his attention. Oh boy, he succeeded.

Bad move, he decide from his father's expression and quickly added "Just thinking out loud.."

"So what have you been up to since the past 4 days since grandmum's kicked you out of the house?" he tried again and this time he was sure he would get hit hard by his dad.

Maybe this was his cue to shut up.

Slowly the lights dimmed and a hush fell over the crowd. Sebastian turned his head from his son to the beautiful angel descending towards him.

Amaira entered with their kids on her side and slowly walked towards him. His eyes widened and his heart melted at the sight of her. His mouth dropped open as she neared him.

She was so beautiful and today she looked even more so, if that was possible.

 His legs immediately moved to her direction and he offered his hand to help her up on to the stage.
People whooped and awwed around them, but he hardly noticed. His entire attention was on the beautiful woman in front of him, who by graces of god, was going to be his completely.

Slowly her trembling hand sled into his, firm and sure one and he felt her sigh of relief.  He rubbed hiss thumb on her inner wrist, feeling her erratic pulse. She tightened her hold on his hand as he felt her relax a bit.

Armaan nudged him, trying to get his attention back from whatever trance his parents were in.

Ian tugged his sherwani. "Bhai, pick me up. I cant see anything." and Armaan did what was commanded to him by his little brother. Ian too was wearing kurta today, looking absolutely adorable.

"Come on. Do it." Ian's voice shrilled, obviously getting the attention of his parents who both turned red.

"Bhai, when are they gonna change rings?" Ian asked in the same tone.

"Going to exchange, Ian and soon. Now shh." he told him softly and turned his attention back to his parents who stood awkwardly, looking down.

Kate handed him the ring, which was midst a the rose petals on a silver, decorative tray. The ring he had chosen for Amaira, with a solitaire in the middle, surrounded with small diamonds on a on a delicate silver band.

Amaira first slid the golden band on to his finger, her fingers trembling a bit.

He looked at her, gauging her expression at this final moments,but her hooded gaze prevented him to do so, but despite that he could feel the love and happiness radiating from her smile.

He grabbed her hand which caused a hooted response in the audience and slid the band onto her finger, binding her to him forever..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

AMAIRA----->>>>

AM I AWESOME OR WHAT?!!! (PROUD GRIN!)

OKAY GUYS I'VE UPLOADED REALLYYY FAST THIS TIME..DON'T WORRY THE SAGAN/SAGAI (ENGAGEMENT) IS NOT OVER.. AND STILL LOADS OF ROMANTIC STUFF COMING UP!!! YEAHHH..!

SO PLEASEEEEEE COMMENT!!!

VOTE

ADD

FAN!!

HAPPY READING! :)