Chapter 14

The wedding preparations were going in full on Punjabi style.

Sebastian knew there were many functions in an Indian wedding- But SO MANY?

The mothers and his daughter were in charge on the preparations so he knew better not to argue about anything that came his way.

Weird as it may seem, he was more scared of his daughter when she was in the   no-nonsense-I'm-arranging-a-wedding mode than he was of his mother.

Despite the fact that a renowned wedding planner was planning their wedding, his kids wanted to take as much part it in as the others.

He was still in a daze since the day Amaira had agreed to get married as it took him more than 2 weeks to realize that all this was NOT a dream.

Everyday he dragged Kate and the rest to Amaira's house so they could help in the preparations and of course for the fact that they could distract the others so that he spend  some alone time with his love.

Over these past days he had got closer to Amaira and slowly he was getting a glimpse of the woman he had fallen in love with.

Even though sometimes he could still feel a distance between them. Amaira was still a little cautious around him, which he hated but slowly he would win her over again, he though with his usual arrogance.He shook his head, cursing his over confidence.

"Okay dad--DAD listen, you have to get the fitting for the sherwani done for the sangeet! NOW" Alia's voice boomed as she caught his mood and commanded him to pay attention. Aryan winced at the noise his sister was causing, ordering everybody around and gave Sebastian a sympathetic glance.

His daughter was so much like him in this area, he thought as he looked at the way she bundled up everybody in the cars and took them to the designer's studio. It was an elegant place, quite huge for a studio. They were greeted by a  impeccably dressed lady  who she served them champagne before the designer got them to try their respective outfits.

After he got his fittings done he went in search of Amaira.

He knocked at the door of the trial room which was quite huge and he heard her muffled response. He slowly opened the door and saw her struggling with a Dori of her blouse of her Saree which was a part of her trousseau.

Her back was to him as she said "Please help me with this. I think the fitting's fine.." she stopped at his warm hands touched her back and she felt him tying the strings. She shuddered as she felt a warm , brief touch of his hand on her bare skin and her body responded to the electric feeling.

She felt his hot breath on her neck and swallowed as she felt his hands moving to her bare waist.

He slowly turned her. and saw blush profoundly under his intense stare.She lowered her eyes as his hands slowly moved to her shoulders and he took a step back to look at her properly.

"Beautiful..." he whispered and her eyes snapped back to his.

He tugged her forward so she crashed into him and lowered his head to kiss her.

A knock on the door brought them out of their trance. He could kill that person now as he glared at the locked door with annoyance.

"Mam is everything okay? Do you need some help?" the assistant asked her.

Amaira's expression showed the same annoyance as she muttered a "No, I'm fine.."

She turned her head to his and looked into in his. Her warm brown eyes sparkled with love as she stood on her toes as placed her lips on his. His head jerked in response to the tingling in his body, his hands tightened on her waist as he pulled her closer.  Her hands move lightly, tightening a bit as she traced his muscled biceps before they settled in his hair.

Slowly they moved apart, breathing harshly as they looked at each other.

"Mum are you done?" it was Aryan's voice from the other side of the door.

"Yes. Just give us-me five minutes.." she said, still in his arms. She giggled a little as he bent his bent to kiss her neck. Gosh they were behaving like teenagers..

"Yes we are.." Amaira said softly catching the train of his thoughts, smiling a bit.

"I know..." he said before bending his head as he kissed her all over again."-- you seem to have that kind of an effect on me." he continued when they came up for air before claiming her lips again.

After few minutes, they relaxed and Amaira snuggled into his chest, sighing deeply.

"Okay love birds. Times up. Come outside now.." Armaan called as he banged his fist on the door and they heard giggling from the other side.

"Oh shit!" Amaira looked at him, totally embarrassed by the situation they were in now. The whole family knew.

"Okay kids you can have your alone time ,but please come outside now." Armaan growled playfully.

"This kid is a devil incarnate.." Sebastian murmured.

Slowly she unwrapped her arms and adjusted her Saree before making her way out.

Sebastian missed her presence but slowly followed her clearly knowing what his son was going to do now.

"I see you like this Saree on her." Armaan told him with a straight face but one could see the mischievous glint in his eyes.

Sebastian glared at his son and surprisingly he made no further comments.

"You look beautiful mum." Aryan told her smiling.

"You guys look so good together. No wonder I'm are so good looking."  and he was back...

"We, Armaan-" Alia corrected him "- and shut up now. So you guys are done right? Now lets see, the dresses are done, the food is done, venue done, invitations done, rings done.. am I missing something?" she asked turning to her grandmothers.

"Nope, now lets get the party started!" Armaan jumped squealing like a little girl as Alia joined him and Aryan just rolled his eyes at their behavior.

Yes, lets get the party started....!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

AMAIRA'S SAREE----->>>>>>>>

HEYYY GUYS!!! SO WHAT DO THINK OF THIS CHAPTER??

LIKE IT?

HATE IT?

I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THEIR PAST BUT I REALLYYY  WANT TO WRITE SOME HAPPY CHAPTERS ABOUT AMAIRA AND SEBASTIAN..!!!

AND  YES IN A PUNJABI WEDDING THERE ARE MANY FUNCTIONS!!! SO I'LL JUST TOUCH UPON THE MAIN ONES LIKE SANGEET, MEHENDI ETC.. !!!

OKAY ANOTHER THING.. I'M A LITTLE CONFUSED AS TO WHO TO CAST FOR THE ROLE OF SEBASTIAN'S PARENTS...  SO SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL!! :)

and if any one wants to get the chapter( as in this or any previous chapters ) dedicated to them..please leave a comment!!I'll be more than happy to do so!!! :)

LIKE ALWAYS....

PLEASE COMMENT

VOTE

ADD

FAN..

THANKS FOR READING!! :) :)