Chapter 12

Calm down

Calm down

CALM DOWN DAMMIT!

Deep breaths. 

Calm do...

"You're still here? Come on. They are eager to meet you." Mr. Kapoor told him sternly and motioned to follow him.

What if his own kids hate him? What if they don't want anything to do with him? What if he doesn't get a chance with them at all?

His mind was over working with all the possibilities that may lead to rejection from his own kids.

He entered the loving room and saw them. His chest swelled with happiness just by looking at them.

They were a part of him and Amaira.

He must have made some noise because the conversations halted and everybody..EVERYBODY turned to look at him.

Kate and Ryan's expression encouraging, Amaira's a little nervous because of the way she was biting her lip and a little happy.  Well he was not all encouraged from Mrs. Kapoor's expression because she was literally shooting daggers at him.

He turned to his 3 grown up bundles of joy and a tear escaped his eye.

His daughter came forward as she whispered "Dad.." and hugged him fiercely. 

He heart thudded in his chest as an unknown feeling took over him. 

He felt happy..

 He felt humbled, loved and euphoric at the same.

A sense of possessiveness and over-protectiveness  took over him as his arms were wrapped around his daughter and he closed his eyes as the tears escaped endlessly.

He knew Alia was crying too as his shirt was getting wet. He whispered "My little princess.."

He opened his eyes as he saw Amaira. She too was crying but smiling all the same, her hand on her chest as she looked over at the father- daughter bonding.

He turned to his son.. the middle one from what he could recall from Alia and his conversation yesterday.

"Hi I'm Armaan." and after a moment he said " Dad.." he stepped forward as he eyed him nervously.

Sebastian stepped forward and shook his hand but was pulled into a bone-crushing hug as Armaan choked and said "I missed you dad....."

He heard a faint sound of Kate's sniffing. He hugged his son tighter to make sure he was really present.. to make sure this was not a dream.

He stepped back and he saw his other son's warning gaze on him.

" I'm Aryan.." he said in a cautious tone as he stood in the same spot.

" I'm sorry.. Aryan's forgotten his manners.." Amaira said but she was interrupted by 

"AGAIN.!"  Alia supplied helpfully and a little loudly as she stared at her brother who glared at her.

 He stepped in front of him and said in a low, menacing tone.

"Look I know you are related to us and all.. but if you ever. EVER. hurt my mum or my sister and brother I will make sure you regret that moment for the rest of you're life.." apparently nobody heard except Amaira as she gasped at what he said and looked at him disapprovingly.

He gave him a small smile. He understood his protectiveness towards his mother and siblings.Hell if he was in his place he would have said worse. In a way- as weird as it seems- he was proud of him.

He looked at his children and caught hold of how similar they looked to him. Alia was an exact carbon copy of him with her black hair and brown eyes but her brothers were a mixture of them both.

He felt fingers threading around his and his heart did a somersault as he felt a jolt of pleasurable feeling all over his body. Her hands held his firmly squeezing a little as if in a reassuring way.

"Its okay. Aryan's really protective being the eldest and all- and it takes him a lot of time to open up. He's just a little shy but tries to cover it up with ruff-and-tuff attitude but inside he's a big softy. Don't tell him I told you this okay?" she said glancing at Aryan in a loving way who was currently listening to Ian go on and on about the weird cartoon he's so addicted to.

"Just give him some time.." she turned to him and smiled. He looked at her and was mesmerized by her beauty. This was the woman for whom he was meant to be with. His soul mate.

He couldn't thank her enough was giving him such joy he thought he would never experience just being being present. For giving him three beautiful children.

He heard Mr. Kapoor's booming laughter in the hallway and Amaira turned her face in there direction, with a confused,adorable expression.

His mother suddenly entered the living room, bustling and dragged Amaira and hugged her tightly as he stared at her clearly shocked to see his mother- oh his parents here-as his father entered the living room with Mr.Kapoor. His mother then turned to their children and hugged them too.

"My grandchildren. Thank you Amaira.. for everything. They are beautiful..thank you."

His dad too hugged each one of them and kissed Amaira on top of her head.

After a moment or two when he got over his shock and his voice returned he asked in a strangled tone.

"Mum dad what are you doing here?"

"Well.." his mother turned from Amaira and his children and looked at him with an expression he couldn't comprehend.

"We wouldn't miss our son's wedding right?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PIC OF ALIA ------------------------------------------>>>>>>>

HEYYYY PEOPLE..

SOOO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

IS THE STORY GOING TOOOOOO FAST?

TOOOO SLOW??

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF IT SO FAR.

U GUYS..

LIKE IT?

HATE IT?

LOVE IT?

PLEASEEE..

COMMENT... :)

VOTE.. :)

 ADD... :) 

FAN... :)

 :)  :)  :)