Chapter 22 (Part I)

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE END.. IMPORTANT!!

                                                          ________________________

" Mr. Raichand.."  a hand on his shoulder jolted him back to the present. 

The doctor took one look at his tense, haggard face and gave a sympathetic smile. Everyone came rushing beside him, voicing their concerns but Sebastian stood silently.

" How is she?" Ria asked the doctor, finally putting a hold on the uproar.

" She's fine. Just a little stressed, with a low blood pressure and hardly any food in her system  which caused her to faint. Just make her eat and rest and she will be okay.." 

" So can we take her home?" Ria was doing all the talking as everybody else was still to choked up with all the tension to voice their concerns, and kept nodding as she talked to the doctor.

Sebasian took a step back as everybody rushed inside the room where Amaira was admitted. He couldn't face her when he was the reason of her pain. He just dint have the courage and his feet seemed to be frozen to the ground.

Zian and Ryan stayed back with him, their expressions full of concern and understanding.

" Seb--"

" I cant-cant go to her. She hates me, I did this to her.."

" Seb relax, you are over reacting. She fainted because she dint eat anything so just come inside and sit beside her. She needs you right now and you need to assure yourself that. Go." Zian pushed him inside the room.

All the conversations came to a halt as Amaira turned her attention to him, her face devoid of all expression and her eyes carefully kept blank and so emotionless that Sebastian flinched.

Everybody slowly moved towards the door with different expressions on their faces. Armaan and Alia's encouraging while Aryan gave him a warning look, Ria and Kate's were full of concern as they moved out.

"Amaira--"

" I'm tired Sebastian . I need some rest.I need some time.."

" But we need to talk--"

" Not now." and with that she turned her rigid and tensed back to him.

His head hung low, he went outside. He was greeted by the expectant faces of his family and he just shook his head a a tear escaped his eye. 

Ria came slowly towards him, putting a comforting hand on his arm as she looked at him.

" Do you think she'll forgive me? ever.. after this?" 

" Seb don't do this to yourself. She really needed to rest and she herself told me that she will talk to you and frankly I think you need some rest too. We don't want you fainting now. Zian will take you back to the hotel and we will be here so no need to worry about---"

" No I'm not leaving her. " his voice rang with finality and that was enough to put a stop to Ria next sentence. She just simply nodded as Zian took her in his arms and as Ryan did the same with Kate, and slowly left him to his misery.

" You really messed up dint you?" Armaan said trying to lighten his father's mood as he sat beside him handing him his coffee. 

" Yes I did." Sebastian could feel the heart breaking pain in his voice, but who was he to blame? Simple, nobody but himself.

Armaan felt like kicking himself. How could he be so insensitive? His father needed assurance and support but the ultimate answer was to be given by his mother, and after looking at her expression today he dint know whether it was going to be in his father's favor or not..

" Hey chill. Don't make that face. Mum will forgive you, don't lose hope." but Sebastian could hear the doubt  in his son's voice.

                                       ****************************************************************

The next day Amaira was being discharged from the hospital. The doctor wanted her to rest and avoid any strain and for that had kept her admitted here.

Amaira avoided eye contact with Sebastian which was making him frustrated as every moment passed. She avoided touching him, flinching even if he raised his hand to support her. 

It dint take a genius guess to know that the past wounds were now well in the open and Natasha's presence was like pouring saltwater on them, unbearable and painful as every second passed.

For Sebastian it was the kind of pain which could make him lose everything, his happiness, his family, his Amaira..

Maybe he had truly blown away his second chance..

________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS.. SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE BUT MY LAPTOP BROKE AND HAD TO SEND IT FOR REPAIR AND BLAH BLAHHH.. 

AND A SMALL CHAPTER BUT AS YOU CAN SEE ITS JUST THE FIRST PART.. 

NOW THE MAIN THING.. I'M CONFUSED.. SHOULD AMAIRA FORGIVE SEB OR LET HIM BE MISERABLE FOR SOMETIME??

AND I HAVE PUT MORE ZIAN(REPLACING NOAH FROM FOREVER KIND OF LOVE) AND RIA'S PART.. THEY ARE SEB'S FRIENDS.. THE REASON I'M DOING SO IS I'M SOON GOING TO START A BOOK ON THEM.. A DIFFERENT CONCEPT WHICH POPPED INTO MY MIND! HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!! THE SUMMARY WILL BE PUT UP SOON...

PLEASE COMMENT

VOTE 

ADD 

FAN

THANKS FOR READING!! :)