A Wedding

Gabe POV

It was two days before my wedding and I was building Grace a cabin with the help of my brothers. I would have already built it but she wanted a one story cabin with two rooms that would act as a medical cabin. She ordered all of her medical supplies from a catalog from a 25-year subscription. She had everything to make a cast to different over the counter medicines and surgical tools for minor complications. Matt and I were putting up the front wall of the cabin as Bear and Bam were taking care of the roof. Matt was talking a lot as he always does trying to give me advice on marriage. "When she is babbling about something always just say, yes dear, for she knows you are listening and she doesn't feel like you're not paying attention. Do have any questions about the wedding night?" "No, I think that night is taken care of." "Has Grace ever slept with anyone?" "I don't know if she has or not." "You guys haven't talked about that yet? You're getting married in two days." "I know; I'll talk to her tonight."

Grace POV

I was putting away all of my new medical supplies as I turned to look at the window to see my future husband building our cabin. It was kind of sexy watching him work. I came out of my trance as I needed to put six more boxes away. I worked throughout the day to put everything in its rightful place. It was dinner time in the main cabin as Gabe came to get me. "Hey, did you finally get everything put away." "I did." "Good." "I'm waiting for my kiss." He laughed as he walked over to me and gently grabbed my face and kissed me. The kiss was loving and I could feel all of his love during the kiss. His right hand went to my waist bringing me closer, my shirt lifted up a little as I could feel his calloused hand on my skin. It was like my own version of heroine. He was the one to pull away. "Our dinner is getting cold." He took my hand as we walked the main cabin. He was acting nervous.

"Is something the matter?" "Yes, Matt brought up something today that we didn't fully talk about. Have you ever, you know, slept with someone?" "No, I have never slept with anyone before. I'm still a virgin." "We had never had that conversation and us becoming husband and wife in few days, I wanted to get everything out in the open." We made our way to the cabin as he kissed my forehead as I opened the door to the family chaos.

Bam POV

As my entire family was finding the someone they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with I was alone with my thoughts every night. I'm the only one that was alone. Matt and Noah had families of their own now, Gabe was getting married, and Bear has a baby. I couldn't believe what had happened to Bear. As everyone was going on in their lives, I was stuck in the same route. After everyone had left for their cabins, my sisters and my parents were sitting at the table talking. Dad had asked Birdy when Blaine was coming in "He is coming in tomorrow with a new piece of stain glass for the happy couple." "I'm going to the trapper shack. I have a lot to plan for Gabe's bachelor party." I kissed my mom and sister's cheeks as I left for the trapper shack.

Gabe POV

I walked Grace to Noah and Lacy's cabin as we kissed goodnight at the door. "Have fun at your bachelor party tomorrow. What do the Brown brothers do for a bachelor party?" "We are going to be building your gift from me and we are going to do a job to help pay for your surprise." "You have a surprise for me?" "Yes. What are you going to do for your bachelorette party?" "I have my finally dress fitting and we are just having girl time. Talk about things." "What kind of things?" "You'll know soon enough. Goodnight and I love you." "More sweetheart." I walked back to the main cabin as I got ready for bed for I had a long day tomorrow. 

Grace POV

I was up early the next day to have my final dress fitting with Ami. She told all of the boys to stay outside of the main cabin for a while. We were on the second level so they couldn't see in the windows. The dress was simple with lace throughout and it was vintage. Gabe and I had saved up just the right amount of money to get married in the local church in Hoonah. I wanted to leave the church just the way it was; it was beautiful in the natural state. Lacy, Amelia, Birdy, and Rainy were going to be my bridesmaids. All of the girls would be wearing purple dresses because it was my favorite color . Their dresses were strapless and were floor length. Mine was also floor length. I was standing, looking into the mirror trying to wrap my head around I was getting married.